Thread: What games do you recommend for Nintendo 3DS

What games do you recommend for Nintendo 3DS

Till yet Nintendo 3DS is considered as one of the most extraordinary gaming console with better graphic and 3D support. It is because of the variety of features and other good games and apps on it. I am looking for some of best games for this. Where to find best 3D games for this. I had found some old games which were on DS and they have a better look on 3DS. I want to test also how the game graphic are and how they look in all. I do not want a big list for this. Some few recommended 3D games are more than enough.

Re: What games do you recommend for Nintendo 3DS

According to me the best game is Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. This game is a fighting game by Capcom and one of the most awaited game. The fighting game was released a year ago on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Till yet there's nothing wrong with modeling environments and even characters of the games. The game is very nice and well made. You can simply buy the game and use it on your gaming console. The controls of the game are well designed and nicely made. I enjoy this game mostly on my console.

I had found in some post that Nintendogs + Cats is one of the best game for Nintendo 3DS. The game is nicely made for the gaming console and you can play the same. The game is already released before and now this is no 3D. There are little pets which are much cuter still and you will really enjoy the game. It is one of the best game I found on the 3D quality. With wifi setup and control you can join your friends also and enjoy a group games on the same.

All of us aware about Rayman 3D. It is a very famous game and this was the one which I had bought first. It was released at the time on Nintendo 64. The current version is optimized for 3DS and it comes with everything that you want for a game. It has an high quality output and the 3D has made the game much better. Right now In total you get around 45 worlds and 13 areas to play. The game is almost very long and you can enjoy longs hours of play on that. The game is simply magnificent and full of enchanting creatures.

Have you heard of Pilotwings Resort. It is a fresh game with nice environment. It lest you travel without your tape by its contents. The games is based on completing various challenges on the game. This offers you more than thirty levels and you can replay them to keep on improving your scores. You can enjoy the game on island of Wuhu, in several different modes of transport. 3D effect is stunning and entertaining. It is a kind of must to have game for Nintendo 3DS.

The hottest games till now is Ghost Recon Shadow Wars. You have some hands on a similar version of Pc or other gaming console. I played a demo of this game already and this is a high graphic game. It is well designed for Nintendo 3DS and nothing wrong is done in this. It has all similar type of gameplay, weapons and other stuff. The game gives you a high end graphic support and continuous hours of gameplay. The game is nice and well made. I will recommend this one.