Thread: Unable to use Spellforce 2 CD Key

Unable to use Spellforce 2 CD Key

Approximating many of you moreover had CD Key troubles through the Spell force Universe package brought from the GAME store in the UK. I look to include 25 has two digits (5x5) CD key. While this has permitted me to run Spell Force 1, I possibly will not play Spell force 2, which need a key 40-digit CD (8x5). As many of you I can search around for the distributor in the UK. I found them. In this you have to Click on the support from the official website, this will take you to the JoWood website. Now click the tab distributor. On the next page, on the left side is a menu. Click the option below Bestellung. I emailed him illumination my difficulty and sent it to my two CD Keys 25 digits as proof of purchase. He sent my email to the correct department and today emailed me back with a key 40-digit CD for Spell effect immediately .I tried it (entered in lowercase characters and includes the script) and became the button OK enabled and I can now play the game.

re: Unable to use Spellforce 2 CD Key

I try as per your suggestion. But they have sent a couple of replies inquire for explanation on what is being prepared. I cannot get support the game (not that I actually wish for), for the reason that the stupid computer game shops in the UK are decline to give refunds on PC titles, as they articulate they are more prone to piracy. So I believe we all actually with a little help here particularly since the OP claims to have been issued with a replacement key very quickly. So maybe a mod or someone of Jo Wood can pursue this for us, please?

While it is true that the UK stores will not let you return an open game for the PC, it is possible that you can still get a refund or exchange. That's because you are supposed to sell goods that actually works and how there is no way that the use of a key SF1 SF2 going to work, you can do something about it. It is a remote possibility, I admit, because I found the staff a well known UK high street store singularly useless and informal when it comes to these things.

All I can articulate is that someone else told us to contact Deep Silver and JoWood be told to contact them, not customers. As I said at the time, I find nothing more than a little strange, not least because they could, in fact, in contact with them as shown, but I've heard otherwise. That said, the OP in this thread seems to indicate that JoWood can / will take care of this, not the media Koch, at least not directly.

I am facing the same problem which is facing by all of other here. Well about 6 days later than my last post and 4 E-Mails and Helpdesk question later, I have received no response at all from JoWooD. To maintain a civil level I am extremely satisfied with the "support" offered by JoWooD customers to pay! I described my problem in the e-mails he sent to the hotline, as I did in my last post in this thread, and contain an analysis of my CD-case stickers containing the keys.

Re: Unable to use Spellforce 2 CD Key

I just observe I obtain this difficulty myself but I straight away emailed Quantic Lab ASAP I acquire to this thread. I expect they send me an actual CD-key or a solution to the difficulty soon as I am extremely eager to play, I now finished SotP. Has someone else obtained a reply from quanticlab.com on the CD key problem? I sent an email and even I filled out their online form a 2 days ago, through no reply as of up till now. You would imagine they'd be appealing practical about this since it's an identified problem.