Thread: Enemy won't attack in Spellforce 2 - Dragon Storm

Enemy won't attack in Spellforce 2 - Dragon Storm

My trouble is this: while playing Spellforce 2, I had the camera error in Underhall but got it working using the console. the only problem now is that the enemy units running the length of its attractions, but I'm not going to attack them all, and my only attack the enemy units when they give a direct order, and even then, only an attack and then they stay where they are. My towers do nothing at all. There is a console command for the officer reactivated or if and only if, or what is wrong with my game?

Re: Enemy won't attack in Spellforce 2 - Dragon Storm

First, if you are having camera error, you have not installed the patch 2.01. Must do this even if the version 2.01 was already out of the box. Once patched to load a saved game before entering the current map or the changes to take effect. This could cause your current problem disappears. If not, it seems that the AI is disabled in some way. I have no idea how, because I found out that only twice before. The first was a player who said he wrote CombatTurnOnAll () on the console (do not ask me why / shrug). Thus, my best estimate for a way out was the enter CombatTurnOnAll (1) in the console. The second was a trouble same to yours. Also reported that if my proposal worked so I have no idea if this works at all working for your specific problem, if the correct syntax or even if a valid commands; but maybe worth a try.

Typing the command in the console had no outcome, or with (1), or devoid of the argument (if it is an argument?). I did not attempt to setup the patch because in the core menu that has been said 2.01, so I do not see the need to update the game. If the outcome will just become noticeable just after I reload a saved game before anyhow, that would be a shame, because I revulsion things back to play and I maybe will not save the game just before going the portal Underhall. Anyhow, I'll attempt to patch my game and after that play the map.

Usually, you would have had reason to not setup a patch the similar version you are utilizing, but 2.01 in the Spellforce Gold Edition is immunity. Possibly because I know only doe’s two things - the camera features error correction as player and matches the version numbers for those who previously had 2.00, for MP purposes. The first is required for GE and the second makes no difference to what will surely be used.

When I enter the correct command line (I tried UI: FOWEnable (0) for this reason, usually do not deceive me, but could not find another console command quickly enough), the action happens and my console does not say anything. When I enter what you told me, that says something like "attempt to call… null" and some tracks. So I guess that the command is not at all valid. Could be that all commands require a prefix, such as the user interface, or something? I'm not very good about this, but I remember the counter-attack, to use the command line options, which had to use things like 'cl_bob' or 'cl_timeout "900." perhaps CombatTurnOnAll () only needs a prefix. I do not know what there is, my guess is that the user interface: represents the user interface. I tried UI: CombatTurnOnAll (1), but produced the same message without the user interface.

In all likelihood, yep, if at all valid, then you probably do not need a prefix, such as the user interface: o LogSender: used in the commands that we know work. Someone made a list of possible commands here, but I cannot perceive that one and the list does not comprise prefixes, although we know that the little commands that require work. The guy I mentioned, who said he had used that command to spoil your game, not a prefix to every note. It's hard to know what works and what does not, especially when developers code the console not to do and probably would not say, even if they were. Instead, rely on feedback from others and unfortunately, even those that do not always give correct information. If someone said to use a particular command then until we have more detailes / accurate, they tend to take people at their word, and noted that any uncertainty, of course.