Thread: RPG stats in Spellforce 2 - Shadow Wars

RPG stats in Spellforce 2 - Shadow Wars

Why take away update statistics by level as in the first game? As the strength of wisdom, etc. Moreover, as I miss such as resistors, for example, how has the default avatar? (In comparison to the default values for the units). Anyone here have any idea about this? I actually like this game but because of some bug or some faults it’s going to be a very poor. So please, if anyone find anything about this than please provide me.

Re: RPG stats in Spellforce 2 - Shadow Wars

Here in your case I must want to say something and wish you like this. This has been widely debated long story SF2 is more of a conventional game and not so "complicated" in terms of character development. I believe that over-basic, but that's just me. And according to members older and wiser that is accurately what people asked for the ideas sub-forum so just give people what they required. Most at least!

The lack of statistics SF1-style is something else, though presumably related to the implementation skill tree and equipment so it works now. To my knowledge, nobody asked for statistics to disappear, though perhaps necessary, to balance the game with the application of the substitution of players requested. I personally would have preferred to statistics such as SF1 to stay in the game, but what we have in SF2 there any statistics. They chose a different implementation of them all, through team bonuses and skill, something like cut out the middleman so that in place of, injure based on STR is extra direct, through a injure bonus real.

I do not think is bad and as far as being designed to appeal to the generation of players now who do not bother with more complex systems, that is very debatable. It is simply different and admittedly very different from those used in the way they performed in SF1, which in itself shows clearly that, IMO is to make more of a problem for some of what would have been if he had never seen SF1. Ultimately, it's like everything else, just a matter of personal preference.

I have noticed that I like more than the second Spellforce 1, but I like the second once again to play, but these children or smaller in scale, but perhaps many who have been simplified and it is quite annoying. I have no idea, but despite the spells in the first game had no description at all only the name (bar) felt like you used a real spell with the magic of a character, I feel like this technology were using some kind of a "different" unity in a strategy game in real time. Although technically I think it's better to have the damage and then add the damage, with the force applied as a statistical damage makes the game feel more real, the RPGish atmosphere if you will.

I have said many things that the players had "suggested" that the game would be easier for the possibilities of gimping up avatar would not be so high (which could have misheard I admit). The introduction of a skill tree is the easiest way to do that instead of points of statistics on skill points and the game became more accessible to the majority that thought "what the hell is this? " when looking at all the stats and abilities to choose from SF1. I think it is indisputable.