Thread: Not able to connect online with Pokemon Black & White on Nintendo 3DS

Not able to connect online with Pokemon Black & White on Nintendo 3DS

Does anyone has Nintendo 3DS. I had bought this because it supports WPA2. Right now I do not have a DS. So far I have not managed to build a network Pokemon Black and white on 3DS through Wi-Fi connection. But it is not getting connected. My friends are not able to join me at all. I tried playing with some settings but nothing worked out. I have a insecure wifi setup and all others with DS and my 3DS is just not responding on that. Whey this is happening. How to setup wifi on the Nintendo 3DS.

Re: Not able to connect online with Pokemon Black & White on Nintendo 3DS

Go in the main menu and edit the WFC settings. Do not go in 3DS menu. In that you can see that only those games can work who as WEP support. The same lies for the DS games also. So the game which you are playing either does not support the same or there is some settings issue. You can first try reading the game instructions and specification whether it supports or not. Nintendo 3DS is a newly launched console and there are the possibilities of some buggy games.

I am not sure about the games but it is possible to connect Nintendo DS via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to play online. I am here not talking about the 3DS. As I have a Nintendo DS I know more about the same. You just need a wifi setup at your home. There are ample of wifi adapter you can try. Then from the console itself you can use Nintendo service to play online. You can create a game and let others to join. 3DS has some additional encryption facility which can be cause of your issue.

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is very simply to connect and manage. You need to follow some settings for that. The problem can be displayed with an error code which you can place to get the exact answer. In most games you have a choice whether you want to play against friends or strangers. So if you want to join you just need to add the code to enter and if you want to play as a stranger you can just entire without blockage. Each game can be added to its own code. So just work on that.

As the Nintendo DS is a portable console. To play go in the game menu and look for Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection setup. Then choose the option butt onad look for Nintendo WFC Configuration. This will let you to decide what settings you want to add on the same or not. One you confirm al enter the menu and start the game. Then as your friend joins they have to add a code to get in. You can also modify that code. If still this does not work then the game might not be having support for online game.

Nintendo 3DS has higher features and support. You can configure your game on WEP and if you want you can also install WPA connection. For that you will need to enter the advance connection. Then in that you can configure the number of players that you want to join. The WPA lets you to join without any encryption and WEP lets you an secure network. You have to configure the same here and then only you can play the Pokemon Black and White with other players.