Thread: Crasher: Crashes on my PC

Crasher: Crashes on my PC

After several time waiting I finally gets the Crasher game for my computer. While playing I experienced several lags throughout the game and after the game suddenly crashed to desktop. I don’t know what happened at that time. I thought it is just for one time and so I again started playing. After 5 minutes the game again crashed. I am playing the game in single player mode. How could be this? I know that the online mode of the game has several issues but I never thought that the offline mode game is also causing some issues.

Re: Crasher: Crashes on my PC

While you begin Microsoft Windows, characteristically there are more than a few programs that initiate automatically and run within the surroundings that might hinder through the game. These programs might comprise antivirus as well as system utility programs. While you carry out a clean startup process, you stop these programs from opening automatically. Otherwise you can manually stop those process before starting the game. For this open the task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+delete and then end the unwanted process. By this way you can free up the more memory and CPU usage for games.

I think that you should login with different user account. If making a new user account solves the trouble, sign out from that fresh user account, and afterward sign in to your standard user account to notice whether the trouble recurs there. If there is at rest a trouble in your standard user account, you might need to make use of the Fix It button in the Microsoft website to restore the defaulting security settings within this account. Afterward make sure whether that solves the issue. If not you have to shift your data from the account to the new user account in order that you can get rights to use it while you make use of the fresh user account.

Have tried by running the game in compatibility setting in your Windows OS? This is the best way to notice the issue in your operating system. In order to alter the compatibility setting you have to find the game original icon or file. Make sure that this approach might not work for latest games that necessitate sophisticated features.
    • Right-click the game icon (Not the shortcut icon), and afterward click Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Choose the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, and afterward choose Windows OS from the list. Click OK to end it.

It seems to me like an issue with Graphics drivers or related things in your computer. Get in touch with the producer of the video card for more information regarding how to get and install the most up-to-date edition of the video driver for your video card. Microsoft offers third-party contact information to assist you come across technological support. This contact information might modify exclusive of any notice. Microsoft does not promise the correctness of third-party contact information. Make sure that you have the latest version of DirectX installed in your computer.

First of all check that whether your computer specifications meets the minimum requirement of the game. You can get the list of minimum requirement for Crasher on the official site. If it is perfect then make sure that there are not any third party programs which might be interfering with your gameplay. It is strange that the game crashes in the middle. Anyway, if it is a bug then it will going to resolve soon after the release if patch.