Thread: Why Vigilante 8 better then Crasher?

Why Vigilante 8 better then Crasher?

I am playing recently released Crasher on the computer of mine. I am also playing Vigilante 8 on the computer of mine. I have found that this particular game is seems to quite good though it is 10 years old. Well when I turn the car of mine it looks like the Sims are simply walking around the corner. What do you mean by this particular thing? Let me know if you are having any idea regarding this particular problem in the game.

Re: Why Vigilante 8 better then Crasher?

Well according to me totally different kind of the game play. It simply likes guild wars which is happening with cars. I think it might be totally coincidence if the game is having the similar look and feel like Vigilante 8. Well I am still looking for the speculation of yours on this particular matter in the game. Let me know if you have played both the game on the computer of yours. I waiting for the re0ply of yours.

According to me this particular game is having obvious and nostalgic similarity to the game Vigilante 8. Everybody knows that the Men loves the cars and violence. I know that the idea of the battle arena is quite old and it should not be fancy as much we are hoping so far. Though it did not make thing less enjoyable but makes the thing more primitively satisfaction. So I am totally disagree with the point which you have mentioned over here.

Once you have got the dedicated server on the vigilante 8 you are going to have ranked stat tracking system and also team of the programmers so that the game would have the bright future. I think it is totally availability of the online arena on which we are playing the game using cars, bikes and trucks. But still I am really happy with the both the game and I would like to play both the game on the computer of mine forever.

You know very well that the Vigilante 8 is direct competitor to the Twisted Metal. Well I have seen that Vigilante 8 is having quite cooler cars. Most of the gameplay and environments are quite better according to me. Both the games are great in their own terms. Twisted Metal was the first in the series of the car combat. I have seen number of people who are peoples who are still playing the game and happy with the same.