Thread: Nintendo 3DS lags with a black screen

Nintendo 3DS lags with a black screen

I am facing an unusual problem with the Nintendo 3Ds that I have purchased last week. Actually the thing here is that while I am playing the game then in between the game play I am getting this unusual error that tells me to restart the machine and also after the error message the screen goes black and that is the reason why I have said it the black screen of death. I am really unaware of this case before so please let me know the issue that is being faced these circumstances by others and also the solution.

Re: Nintendo 3DS lags with a black screen

The Nintendo 3DS Black Screen of Death problem is not so bad, because many users were able to fix it following what appeared on screen. Some users say they have solved the problem for good by the format of SD cards with FAT-32 format. Of course there are some users who prefer to send their Nintendo console. As of this writing Nintendo has not given any official statement about this issue. And I am sure that this information will definitely help you to solve the issue here.

At this point, these "death" as the screens of the jokes are horribly written. The new versions of hardware with its own operating system, and almost inevitably, a few days of pumping and burn accidents over the Internet to see. The 3DS has been available in North America for less than two days and users and the capture of this new death screen. The collective mind of the Internet the names of the hive is just Black Screen of Death. That's because they hold on to your hats, the screen is black. Dear Internet, never let anyone insult your intellect.

The accident happens, it seems, almost everyone in the game they are playing. Go Nintendo reported the problem, as it happened to them after finding a NeoGAF post board game mega-popular confirmed the relatively widespread. I hope that there is no such serious issue on your system and if you are really able to get any far more BSOD on the console then you just need to consult the officials from where you have purchased the game I am sure that they will definitely help you to solve the issue here.

No updates are available for download 3DS system. According to some users who previously reported the BSOD, this update has eliminated the problem. However, if we learn anything from the mistakes of the system like this, always assumed that the problem lies in the background. If Nintendo released an official statement on these system errors in the next few days, you can be sure that the version to print the contents. This value of s, "said Nintendo is not generally known to produce machines with high rates of hardware failure. While the 360 and its famous red ring of death may have been a bigger failure ever console, Nintendo hopes the same applies to the device. If you have problems, it is best to maintain and improve the system

I have gone through the concern of yours and it seems to me that I can help you to solve the issue here. Actually I was also facing the similar kind of problem few days back and I guess you are also going through the same phase. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether you are able to download the game from the official site of it and then see how it goes. I am sure that it will definitely work for you and nothing else.