Thread: Nintendo DS is buggy all the time

Nintendo DS is buggy all the time

Here I gained Ds in the first months of its release and for some reason not apparent that I play all the games crashes I just bought a new game (007) and I cannot even pass the first level. The game crashes I do not understand and tried with other games and it do the same. From there the slightest twitch of times this bug even without doing anything .So please let me know what I can do to solve the issue.

Re: Nintendo 3DS Loose Screen Hinge

Well I saw that your DS is one of the first version I think there is a bug that Nintendo has corrected with the version after. I had the same problem with my xbox360 I think you just have to send it in for repair even if your warranty is finished if it is a manufacturing defect it will send another worry from me but I guess you have to consult some of the officials that will let you know what to do here and then will also help you to solve the case. I have the answer to your problem so your DS was damage during its existence and that is bug the game or it's because every console made for a certain time period like the ps2 life 2 years this mean that your DS will soon be dead or what will bug Forever.

I thought the advantage of offering to sell my game console to buy a new DS color unless Nintendo announces new DS at E3, however, because sometimes it does not work if the vendors try and that it will not in the console. Otherwise I have recently become adept cartridges to apply full game over and it started after two weeks so I guess it took a report, if anyone had the same problem then you can try out few thing that will help you.

Well according to me it happens too, although not all the time and only with my cartridges Pokemon Diamond and Ranger my DS Pokémon hate or what. But it is a simple problem of bad back, sometimes returning the cartridges, and sometimes even during the game for me I hate it in Pokémon Diamond when I go away without saving simply remove the cartridge, blow and recover. But if it continues, well you did sell and buy you a new.

If some have not had this bug or very occasionally, others must deal repeatedly and are therefore unable to play properly with the console. But Nintendo should have found the solution: indeed, in a press release, the firm was keen to reassure users about this bug and explained that the update is already available through the Wi-Fi and install video player console should fix the problem very quickly.