Thread: Sound concerns in Nintendo 3DS

Sound concerns in Nintendo 3DS

I am having the Nintendo 3DS gaming console and I am using the same from last couple of months and the thing here is that there are some sound issues associated with it. And I find that sound and very low, even with original games and the sound very low, if someone speaks in the room or the tv is turned on you hear anything, if someone had a solution it will great, because it becomes annoying earphones, headphones and even with the sound and just. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Sound concerns in Nintendo 3DS

The sound of the DS in general is not very high. We can win with headphones, but in the same way, there will be a difference between low-end headphones and earphones that amplify the sound. Before you embark on replacing the HP of the DS since ultimately it is what it is, I strongly advise you to do a comparative test with another DS, it would be best to put the 2 DS side by side with the same game and look and sound levels of each. Because if HP does not cost very expensive, however, replace, that's another story. We must completely disassemble the DS to get the console back on track.

Is this the first time you plug your Wii or is it that you moved to another television or VHS. My experience shows that most of these problems can be solved by checking your connection. If you have verified that the connection is good, the game could be the problem but if the connection of the sound system associated is not proper then it will definitely give you some issues related to the same. I hope it will help you to solve the issue here.

Well according to me once the cables are inserted and the Wii is on, you will find the input selector on your TV to see the image of the game it certainly does not appear on channels 3 or 4. Generally, it is in pressing TV / Video on the front of the TV or remote control. If you have more than one input channel, keep pressing TV / video until the image appears on the Wii. If you do not have a button TV / Video, the entry may have a different name. Other selectors entries are commonly named in the following ways on a TV or a remote control: Input, Input Select, EXT, AUX, or channel such as 00 or 99.

The sound is still disabled by default with the consoles. It was already the case in previous versions. If you really want to have the sound going into the options settings and activate the sound audio must be enabled). Unfortunately you will quickly become disillusioned because the emulation speed is greatly affected. Already the games c far from being the full speed but now it's unplayable. There is little more than Mario 64, which passes not too bad yet and it depends levels. So here, I advise you to leave this option disabled and pray that we weight version full speed with sound, but I understand that c not come overnight! Voila, I hope it helped you.

This setting will disable the backlight of the Nintendo DS when you do not press the buttons or touch the touch screen for several minutes. This can be useful to preserve battery life when listening to music files. On the menu, Nintendo DS , use the stylus to select the icon of Nintendo DSi Sound . Select Settings, then select Backlight. Tap this parameter to pass to Enabled to Off and vice versa. Then you have to Off automatically shut off the backlight when the Nintendo DSi Sound is not in use.