Thread: Game often lags on Nintendo 3ds

Game often lags on Nintendo 3ds

Hi I have recently purchased the Nintendo 3DS gaming console and the thing here is that I am not able to play all the games on it. I mean the default games which are already stored or got when I purchase the console are doing well but I really don’t know why it freezes when I am trying to play the games other than that. So please help me in this case and let me know what the facts which are freezing my console are and how I can get it solved. Please help me out of the same.

re: Game often lags on Nintendo 3ds

The occasional clots may occur from time to time in video games and do not necessarily indicate that a repair or replacement is necessary. If you experience frequent clots in a particular location, please see the information below. Make sure you do not use unauthorized accessories. Products and accessories not approved are not subject to our procedures for testing and evaluation. They could not work with our game consoles, and could cause problems with certain games or accessories. If a game freezes for a party, normally the buttons Power, Reset and Eject stop responding. Try unplugging the AC adapter from the console, then check the air vents to make sure they are not blocked. If you still experience the problem, the procedures depend on the number of games causing this problem.

Check the underside of the Game Disc the side without a label or write has dirt or damage such as cracks, scratches, etc. If the game appears to be damaged in a major way, as with cracks or scratches, it must be replaced. Please click here to see our options for replacement discs. If the game looks dirty , try to clean it by clicking here. If problem persists, the game disc must be replaced. Please click here to see our options for replacement discs of play. If you have tried all the above information but the problem still persists clots with this game only, please click here to see the options to replace the disk.

You can only play one type of Game Disc for example, the console plays the Wii game discs but not those of the Nintendo GameCube If so, it is likely that there is a problem with the Wii console and it will be repaired. Please click here to view service options. Check the bottom of the disc the surface that has no label or writing to see if there is dirt or physical damage scratches, cracks etc. If the game looks to be badly damaged, cracked or scratched, it will be replaced. Please click here to see our options for replacement discs.

Well you just have to moisten a portion of a soft cotton cloth and clean with plain water. With the wet tissue, use of motions in straight lines to wipe the underside of the disc the side without writing from the interior of the disk and moving outward. Using a dry portion of cloth, wipe the disc in straight lines from the center of the disc and moving outward. After all water is removed, disc dries for at least two minutes for it to dry completely before inserting it into the Wii console.

Re: Game often lags on Nintendo 3ds

Well according to me try playing the game to check if the problem was solved. If the problem has been solved, be careful to take good care of your discs by keeping them in their plastic cases to protect them against dirt and scratches. Keep the games in boxes other than original, or keep them out of their cases, could damage the discs. If the same problem persists, the cause is probably that the disk is damaged. Use the policy replacement disks to determine how to replace your disc. If the game has never worked for you or you encounter errors in the game that places you go for the first time, it is possible that the problem is caused by the system or the disc.