Thread: Pokemon on Nintendo 3Ds

Pokemon on Nintendo 3Ds

Nintendo has finally given some info on upcoming games pokemon some info actually very thin. Indeed, part 2 Pokemon to be in the next film which were revealed for some time already, we learn today that only the titles of the next Pokemon games will be Black and White Pokemon, and they come out on Nintendo DS. I hope there will be several areas as in HG and SS, but even more) And new Pokemon follow more or less magnitude the very first. Now it’s my humble request to the users to get in some important fact regarding the game.

Re: Pokemon on Nintendo 3Ds

I wish they saw the contents of the current Pokemon and they put that new species . Heart Gold playing, I realize that I am still and always the Pokémon with whom I played in Red, Yellow and Pearl. It gets a little boring. Obviously if they are ugly, it's not even worth thinking about A little renewal screenplay would be nice too with more than "I want to beat the league catch pokemon and bugging the team. After, I have no big expectations, weaknesses of D & P have been caught up in Gold and Silver on the plane touch online connectivity always brings a big plus to the license.

So as a lover of this game I would say the most important would be a real homecoming of a design point of view of bugs. Over the generations pass, the more ugly bugs and look more and more useless away with a certain reality as a model, and a certain simplicity in mind the points will work in the future. In fact, my most popular Pokemon from the last generation are those that approximate some actual. In short, avoid the twisted and convoluted design and return to simplicity. And unlike Zaz, keep all existing species, but by spreading them over several geographical areas unlock able as and progresses in the game.

Well according to me the mechanisms of game itself, I do not know. I think the license, the episodes on mobile phones, have been around almost anything could be done solo. So I think the bulk of the work should focus on the community aspect and multi game: to facilitate the establishment of League Online, SWG improve the system by promoting research, and to file multiple creatures at once, more mini-games. Otherwise, for the writer, why not give players a real alternative to vary the pleasures of play. For example, why not allow people who do not want to fight to become what is called in the DA Pokemon Coordinator.

Me like everyone else back to the source, because I never regained the aura of the series I had with the Silver version with NDS and GBA version. Especially one more huge game area, or at least find the system Silver / Gold Arena with 8 more would sympathy enough, I always loved his thanks to this release. After such words, instead X out pokemon work their design and gave a true significance was never found to have fervor in the versions with the latest Legendary is my feeling anyway.

I have no cartridges on hand so I could not test the transfer Heart Gold but according to the booklet, the system remained identical with the 6 beasts that appear in the park and must be captured before can make a new import. Gold and Silver are better balanced side I find difficulty and variety, but when we know the license, all the album tend to look alike, so I hope that Black & White will make a real novelty. I hope you are getting the information as it is based on the gameplay.