Thread: Wifi connection concern between Nintendo DS gaming console

Wifi connection concern between Nintendo DS gaming console

I have a problem with wifi connection between my gaming consoles trio 3D and my Nintendo DS. The connection is established but no game can find opponents and after a while I receive an error message. I searched many forums and I've never found a solution. WEP key and MAC address correctly configured apparently this is a recurring problem with the gaming console. Can anyone help me please if you found the solution.

Re: Wifi connection concern between Nintendo DS gaming console

Ok then to change the WPA of the box to get the same format requested by the DS Lite is WEP. We will first reach the heart of the box. To do this, go see your box, and press the green light for a few seconds until it changes color. The green light should turn into a pink / purple flashes. When the light went from green to pink / purple flashing, turn on your PC and open a page mozilla firefox or internet explorer. It is then necessary to return to the search bar the ip of the box often written on the back and is by default IP address.

Now we only need to change the format of the system which is WPA or WEP WPA/WPA2. to do so just click and choose the desired option. For us it will be "WEP" for the DS and the box can communicate together. Then, you must define the type of key that is by default set ASCCII a language among many others. Swap it to "TYPE hex key. Then we just create the key you want to use. I suggest you use the phone number of your box which is often the land line number to your home.

Well you have to start the game ds, went on the configuration of wireless games and search of self-Fi. The DS would normally find your wi-fi and connect without having to configure everything has struggled. Here then it only remains for you just close the window configuration of your box, it is not necessary to reboot the box for that parameter changes to take effect. I hope this might help you in this case and also provide you the fines of information.

Well go through the following steps and I am sure they will definitely help you out in this case.
    1. On Gaming console 4:
      • Select encryption type (WEP instead of WPA select default) in the WIFI.
      • Create a WEP key (ascii)
      • Enable the SSID broadcast (so that you proposed DS)
    2. On the DS:
      • Enter the SSID of your wireless network in the configuration of the DS game
      • Fill in the WEP key
      • Create a new connection
      • Leave the console you find opponents.