Thread: Crasher: Merging EU and US server

Crasher: Merging EU and US server

Well you know that the game Crasher has been released recently. I have recently heard that there would be merging of the servers which are located in US as well as EU. Well I want to speculation on this particular matter. i want to know how can one switch between the servers of US and EU? I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular situation. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Crasher: Merging EU and US server

According to me it would be a great thing if merging of the servers occurs. I was trying to convince all the friends to purchase the game but all of the friends of mine was refusing to do the so. Why because there was very few number of people were online. But after the merging of the server I am sure that there would be large number of people who would be available online and they would be able to play the game.

Well I really loved the idea of the merging of the server. But still I want to know how they are going to merge the servers. I am having no doubt that there would be good number of players would be online to play the game. But I am suspecting that there would be server overload at the Puncher side of the game. I am thinking that there would be an option to choose in between EU or US based severs rather than physically merging. This thing would defiantly improve the play base for this particular game.

I am thinking that how can I choose or switch between the EU and US servers. I am assuming that there would be .config file which would be installed on the computer of mine. Well according to my opinion one would be able to switch between both the server simply editing the .config file. I know it would be quite irritating and according to me it would take little bit time to switch between the servers. In the worse situation the problem might occur is both servers are at the two different levels.

I have wondered something regarding the merging of the servers. Well according to me there should be server list for the EU as well as US server. Using this particular thing EU player would be able to join the US game and vice versa. Also it would be really great if the server name is having the region name so that the player would be able to choose the server on the basis of the region. Let see what the developer is going to on this matter. We need to wait till it gets happen.

Yes it’s a great idea of the merging of the servers. It’s not a simple thing to do. It is quite complicated and it might take couple of week to get finish. I know after happening of the merging of the server there would be definitely more enjoyment in the game and I am sure that the popularity of the game would become more and more as there would be large number of users who are supposed to play this game online.