Thread: Chat feature is not working in Crasher

Chat feature is not working in Crasher

I am big fond of the Video gaming. Well we all know very well that Crasher has been released recently. I have installed the same on the computer of mine. Well I really loved the look and feel of the program. I don’t know due to some reason I was unable to talk using the chat feature of the game. I am able to chat something but I am not having any option to send. I have tried with enter button as well as different combination of key but it did not seems to help me out. Please post your experience if you are having same problem like me. Let me know if you are having any suggestion to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Chat feature is not working in Crasher

Yes I am totally agreed with you. I really loved the graphical look and feel of this particular game. But I am also having the same problem like you. It is quite frustrating. I am unable to get directed to the team of mine. I tried with the enabling the steam settings but it did not helped me at all. Now I am really annoyed with doing all the tricks and tweaks to fix the matter. let me know if you are having any other to fix the problem of mine.

I am suggesting following thing which you can do and share the experience of yours regarding the solution of mine. You need to see that Steam Community Overlay is enabled or not. You have to go for Steam and click on the Settings and click on the In-game tab. You need to click on the Enable Steam Community In-Game checkbox to make the enable the same. Also each and every steam game is having an option to remove the In-Game Overlay. So try the above mentioned thing I am hoping that it will help you out.

I am want to know certain question which would be helpful to understand why this problem is happening and also what steps should be taken to troubleshoot the problem. First of all let me know which operating system do you have installed? Which browser you are using? Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? Also let me know if you have enabled Firewall on the computer? Answer the above motioned the thing as early as possible.

It is possible that the antivirus program or firewall which you have installed might be the root cause of the problem. Well I think you should disable the same and try to run the game and see whether chat is working or not. In case it is not working then you need to uninstall the Antivirus program as well as Firewall from the computer. Reboot the same. After doing all these things you should try to launch the game and see whether chat is working or not.

Well I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game completely on the computer of mine. Well according to me I am sure that this particular problem was happening due to corruption of the file or improper installation of the file on the computer. So I am suggesting that you should uninstall the game as well as remove all the files are associated with the game and try to do fresh installation of the game. I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

Well I have seen large number of users who are having the same problem. we all know that this particular game has been recently released. Hence I am suspecting that this game might be having bug issue. So I think all the users who are having the same problem should file a bug report to the developer. According to me the developer of the game are the only people who can fix the problem. They will work around on the situation and release the fix for the same in the next update of the game.