Thread: Crasher: Getting black screen and cursor after launching the game

Crasher: Getting black screen and cursor after launching the game

I have installed Crasher on the computer of mine. Well I was having very high expectations on the game. But when I tried to play the game it simply brings the black screen with the cursor on it. Now I am totally clue less why I am unable to play the game. I am asking to all of the users who are having the similar problem like me. Do you having any idea how can I troubleshoot the same and play the game on the computer of mine? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Crasher: Getting black screen and cursor after launching the game

Well looking at the situation I am unable to find out why the game Crasher is being crashing on the computer. So let me know about the operating system which you have installed on the computer of yours. Do you have done any hardware or software changes on the computer after installing the game? Let me know entire hardware configuration details regarding the computer of yours. Do you have updated the graphic card driver? Finally post error message if you are getting when you are attempting to launch the game on the computer.

I am suggesting following thing which you can do fix the problem of yours. This particular steps would be only useful if you have installed Windows 7 on the computer of yours. You have to click on the Start button and go for Services and simply search for the Design from the list provided. You should either stop or disable the service whatever do you like. Once you have done you need to reboot the computer so that changes which you have done can take effect. Finally you need to restart the SteamClient on the computer and see whether there is any difference in the situation or not.

According to me crashing of the game is happening due to the graphic drivers. I think you need to install the latest version of the graphic drivers update on the computer. You should visits the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest drivers update. Once you have found the drivers you should download and install the same on the computer. After installing the drivers you should restart the computer. Now try to launch the game and tell me issue is persisting or not.

I am suspecting that this particular problem is happening due to corruption of the game file. So I am having very simple solution to fix the problem of yours. Well you should completely uninstall the game from the computer and also delete all the files which are associated with the game. After uninstalling the game you should reboot the computer. Once you have restarted the computer you should try to install the game on the computer. Once you have finished with the installation process you should try to play the game and see whether game is crashing or not.

I have seen it is an universal problem as far as this particular problem is concerned. I am suspecting that this problem is occurring due to software bug in the game. According to me you should go into Crasher Data folder and get the output_log_short.txt. it is a log file you should send this file to the technical support team. They will take a view on the file and tell you about what wrong is happening. Also they will work around on the situation and release the update for the same so that you will be able to play the game.