Thread: What are the missing personality traits in Sims 3 mobile?

What are the missing personality traits in Sims 3 mobile?

I like this game very much and I was able to find most of the personality traits of different characters right. But I am not able to find one missing trait for Anya, I have already found out some traits for Anya which are conversationalist, angler, active, mean-spirited but still one personality trait is missing. Please help out at this stage of game and direct me steps or action that I have to perform to get the right trait. Guys please reply soon.

Re: What are the missing personality traits in Sims 3 mobile?

Cool you are left with only one trait and answer is easily “bored”. I have to find out many traits yet and as you’re done with most of the traits please help me to find out some traits like easily impressed, absent-minded, vain, slob, neurotic, neat, friendly. how to solve all their traits? And what should I speak with those Sims to get above get above traits? Last trait I found out is ‘active’ you can find it by talking about fishing.

I have completed Anya’s all trait and I found the missing and it’s neurotic. It’s very simple to unlock this trait if are not having partner or best friends status because if you have reached to the partner or best friend status with the Sims then you have to end up the relationship by breaking up with the Sims, so you can’t unlock neurotic trait unless you’re in friends or good friends status with the Sims. To unlock this trait you have to apologize for the mistakes or wrong thing you have done or to be precise creepiness, you can unlock this trait by using the home appliances of the Sims like fridge or you can use her shower. Hope this will definitely work for you.

I was also stuck for the Anya and I was in good friend’s status with Anya. I had gone through some forums as well to search the trait many people suggested that I could be ‘slob’ but actually it’s ‘vain’. May be they were got confused in ‘slob’ and ‘vain’ trait they are not similar. In my point of view Sim has a ‘vain’ trait if she focuses on her appearance a lot and also have wishes like changing clothes again and again in a day and try to get fit every time. And such Sims spend most of the time in front of a mirror. And ‘Snob’ Sims like to hear good comments about their appearance, they doesn’t spend much time on their appearance but still they like to hear comments like cute, good-looking etc.
    Now I am with Jill can anybody tell me how to find her ‘absent minded’ trait?

Dude I don’t think so it’s ‘Snob’ I have completed all the traits few days back. I had found it as ‘easily bored’ and other traits are conversationalist, angler, active, mean-spirited.
    @ above you can find Jill’s ‘absent minded ’ trait by simply flirting with her don’t try random stuff’s, simply flirting will unlock the ‘absent-minded’ trait her other traits are conversationlist , good sense of humor, easily impressed, friendly, absent-minded . I have changed my handset and it’s not simple to remember all the traits of Sims, If anybody have completed all the traits post it here it will help others.

All the personality traits of different characters are here enjoy guys
    ANYA: conversationalist, angler, easily bored, mean spirited, active.
    JILL: conversationlist, good sense of humor, easily impressed, friendly, absent-minded
    RUTH : shy, friendly, active, natural cook, neat
    JACK: friendly, active, neat, easily impressed
    BERNIE: no sense of humor, mean-spirited, couch potato, neat
    MAGGIE: green-thumb, friendly, active
    JAKE: good sense of humor, couch potato, slob
    MARCELL: natural cook, easily bored, vain, active, genius
    THERESA: shy, friendly, genius, neurotic
    WALTER: no sense of humor, conversationlist, neurotic
    NINA: conversationalist, active, good sense of humor, easily impressed
    LUKE: shy, good sense of humor, natural cook, active
    JOHNNY: friendly, good sense of humor, genius, slob.

can anyone tell me what i have to talk about to get anya's "easily bored" trait??

Quote Originally Posted by eya View Post
    can anyone tell me what i have to talk about to get anya's "easily bored" trait??
    ANYA's trait is conversationalist, angler, active, mean-spirited. Another thing is that you can find out the "Neat" trait by talking to the person while your sim has the green stink cloud around them. You can get "cloud" by not showering, kicking/cleaning garbage cans, or farting (if you download that action).

Quote Originally Posted by mario2 View Post
    ANYA's trait is conversationalist, angler, active, mean-spirited. Another thing is that you can find out the "Neat" trait by talking to the person while your sim has the green stink cloud around them. You can get "cloud" by not showering, kicking/cleaning garbage cans, or farting (if you download that action).
    but i thought one of anya's traits included "easily bored"