Thread: Red blinking led on PS3

Red blinking led on PS3

I am seeking your opinion on the subject where my ps3 has just let go right in the game 10min, 3 and hop on off button that flashes red. I can stop it with the button but after 99 seconds of startup, it flashes red light. I just switch off at, I will try to pick up everywhere, and we will see, but apparently, a guy had the same problem on another forum, and it would be the motherboard that would have grilled 200-230th repairs. But I really don’t know what will be the perfect solution for me in this case.

Re: Red blinking led on PS3

More stuffed because I had just finished and I would spend Saboteur missions schedules and PAF Flashing red. I tried to copy my backups of this game quickly, and even a backup copy protected! SONY thanks you and thank you cheaters because of the honest players who lost their backups. Nevertheless, I copied all the ones I could previously. Do you think I could copy them to a new PS3. I hope this will definitely help you to solve the issue here.

My console just planted royally on Little Big Planet online as usual, I never play this game and even less online. And like you, I have the red light blinking! I bought the console during its first week of marketing! And there, bah I think it's dead for me apparently! I subscribed to the Playstation . More I regularly buy games on the PS Store ... I do not intend to spend 200 $ if that's the price to repair it falls down to 6 months later to do the wrong language and I do not see me back 300 $ for a console .I grew up in the meantime .

Most disturbing from what I read on the net is that even after repair the problem may return. So what? Anyone know if there are ways to effectively ventilate the machine to enable it does not overheat and reduce wear on the thermal paste and solder. In any case, bravo Sony, especially at the price which was costing the PS3 at launch. I have a 2nd generation PS2 for almost 7 years that I've never dropped it, just had to clean the play head to reread it and some games since she carbide always the same. Small clarification on my PS3: it has always been placed on a cabinet with about 5 to 10 cm of space on each side of the console and cleaned dust regularly.