Thread: Why is the Hawke NPC so underpowered in Dragon Age Legends while playing on FaceBook?

Why is the Hawke NPC so underpowered in Dragon Age Legends while playing on FaceBook?

I play the game the game Dragon Age Legends from a long time and just love playing it. Whenever I log on to the Facebook I just play this game and in other words you can say that I login to the Facebook to play dragon age legend. Now I have been having some doubts in this game. My doubt is that why is the Hawke NPC so underpowered. If you observe then you need to jump through several hoops just to get him as an ally and yet his stats are not impressive.So do anyone has the solution to this question?If yes then do reply immediately.

Re: Why is the Hawke NPC so underpowered in Dragon Age Legends while playing on FaceBook?

I just had a look at your question and feel that yes he certainly is very underpowered. He is really very weak.If you observe then you will find that he is only good in the beginning.But later on as the game progresses he just kind of surrenders and does not do anything.Even I was think of this often but didn't had a proper answer.So if anyone knows the answer to this mystery then do let us know as we are really eager to know.

Re: Why is the Hawke NPC so underpowered in Dragon Age Legends while playing on FaceBook?

Yes completely agree with this. If you see then in this game you are supposed to be very stronger as compared to the champion of Kirkwall. And I really mean this. Then if you are going to include someone like the champion of Kirkwall you have to completely agree that the Hawke NPC so really underpowered. But then you have to go by the rules of the game and then don’t bother much about it.

Even I am a bit confused. I think that Hawke NPC so underpowered because he is still a refugee. And as he is a refugee that may be the reason why is so underpowered. Also I have one more question and that is why Hawke NPC always uses the Staff of Parthalan as a warrior. Does he have the only thing as a warrior to use? Or he doesn’t have the privilege to use any other thing. Even such small thing does confuse me a lot many times.

Thanks a lot for all your solutions. I just went through the solutions and feel that you all are in the same position as I am .in other words I can say that even you people don’t have a specific answer to the mystery question of why Hawke NPC so underpowered. Maybe it can be due to the reason that he is a refugee.I would like to really appreciate you all for your time and for your suggestions that you have provided me to make my mind clear.