Thread: I cant control NFS Shift 2 Unleashed With Wheel or Pad

I cant control NFS Shift 2 Unleashed With Wheel or Pad

Having played a lot of riders, all forza, GT5, the network of land, and way back to the original need for speed I do not think I can get my head around this game, it seems uncontrollable to me. I have a full racing seat with a unit of the Force FX, I tried all the settings under the sun, dead zone 0 of the dead zone 100, address the sensitivity of the same, the cars always seem to be floating on the track do not feel grounded or controllable. The green line is on the floor, so I maintain my throttle and just slips off the track round a corner, it is so annoying. How I can beat my fastest lap with a wheel on a cushion? Someone please tell me they feel the same. And before all the children come to be aggressive and nasty, because I cannot play and I'm Noob get frosted not want to hear from you, only people who can advise assist or recommend how I can enjoy the game.

Re: I cant control NFS Shift 2 Unleashed With Wheel or Pad

The game was refined initially using a PS3 controller. You need to modify their driving habits if the use of a wheel or keyboard. Instead of flats when the line is green turns trying to learn through the use of partial throttle until you can ensure it will not lead to under steer a lot to go off the track. Also remember that some cars will add / oversteer induced if trying to turn too when the throttle. The Ford GT is a private car, which falls under induced oversteer. I have also found that you can brake later than indicated on numerous occasions. This will change the color line as it moves through the turn. I found that I prefer the final lines of braking and accelerating turn favors my driving style and setup.

The transmission line as in any racing simulator is only a suggestion and is in no way intended to be completely accurate. Just learn to get an idea of what the car can actually do. In other racing Sims, this is very evident, but it's not really true to real life and really needed a lot of practice to learn and patience. In Shift 2 is very similar in real life, not necessarily know what his car can do until the end of the very fast reaction times and can only correct an error.

Decided that trade again, it has frustrated me more than any other game I've played. The cars do not feel steamy and just right. The AI in single player I wanted to break my 360, ramming me off the track at all times. Some people may enjoy it, gave me a chance it’s just not for me. Thank you for your time anyway. 2 days of trying to set up a wheel, I am a great I can play. I played Sims before, so I know what I like to keep the game a little overdone and you fight it all the time, it is only enjoyable when not in control of the slippery slid float car.

I had many problems with SHIFT1. G25 on PS3 was my own and nothing to put in the conference seemed to really dial in settings I always felt like racing yacht for me. Target in the center of the track (or pulled), brake late, turn in early and soil to take back. It gets me around the track, but I miss some satisfaction of hitting vertices. I think my driving style may need some rear trailer out on the straights, rather than what I've been doing, and I'm kind of looking forward to living adjustment shift2 to help solve my car the best I can. I am expecting a level of precision where I can put my car that has to go on the track, rather than merely for the purpose by him and enduring. SHIFT1 As I do not think there is a miracle drug for they - out of Modding the PC version does not have.

Amnesty International and help are two completely independent factors. You can play against opponents Elite easily, or all assists against hard AI. In addition, each level of management mode offers a choice of what services are allowed on or off. OP has already negotiated back in, so I guess it does not make much sense to try to help more. You know, there are medications you can take to treat ADHD in these days.