Thread: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed: The AI needs to be toned down a bit

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed: The AI needs to be toned down a bit

I am finding that the AI is easy, even in a fast and aggressive. Many of them probably has to do with the controls, but frustrating and I think if that was fixed, challenging AI would not be nearly the issue it is. But it seems that it is not the hard set. I do not expect to be able to blow away competition or anything, but one time a driver moves to AI, after that it’s quite much over for you to earn that position it seems. They can be very fast. I do not know, possibly it's just my mistake, Gran Turismo racing Sims bankrupt for me. In this game you can just brute force their way into the race as driving a car much faster. You cannot do that in Turn 2.

Re: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed: The AI needs to be toned down a bit

Maybe just need a little practice, I have heard that the AI is much better than a change, maybe try to copy your lines and such when they are ahead of you and see if that helps and I say it that the worst part AI is that sheep, and only takes a small bump that are thrown off the track. And yes in this game if they are ahead will not be slowed down by making it impossible to catch up, almost no errors allowed if you want to win, even on easy (it seems like changing difficulty does not change anything)

I love the curve IA 2. I personally thought that a bird flu pandemic was a rookie, even when you set the game on hard. There was no threat of losing, especially when it reached the point after the game when you're the fastest on the track. Currently I'm playing normal S2, and there have been races I did without problems and still no c / 1. I can get podiums, but I just had to try again a second or third time to get there first. As for the AI to attack, it does. Experience a couple of times. But it is not deliberately kamikaze attack would be in line TDU2 S1 or the whole place. As easy as it is to travel outside the door, it's just as easy for you. I accidentally made a PIT maneuver on a car in the AI without even trying. I sat on his bumper for a class project and got in a bit to close. Notches and just left. If there is something I hope will be fixed, is making it less difficult to do such things. Apart from this, the AI difficulty for me personally is the nail.

Here I just wish to add something. I am getting killed easy beginner setup. The races that I did not reflect the difficulty I put the game. Come in close to last place and end up quitting halfway through their careers, because the AI keeps turning me out to ruin my chances of winning. I like this game but not if you cannot win even the easiest setting. The IA has to be lowered. I'll trade in this aspect. Time 1 was not so difficult.

No mention of all levels about what car you are using, except the heads shown. Besides that, it seems that the car does not adhere to the same rules as players do. Add in the next slide to return to the racing line when it clearly has and "magnetic spins, where once you hit a car that is stuck to it for some reason in situations that have been in motion in a different direction and that is in my opinion and retreat of Turn 1.

I also agree. If I have the game on easy assembly should not be having a very difficult time trying to win the race. For example, in the directory c modern invitation if you do not take the lead before the first car off and after that good luck catching up with him. I like a challenge, but I'm not a hardcore runner. IA is too fast, I'm not having fun at all. I do not want to turn lead asset this is retarded. If they released a patch to tone down the AI, at least easier, no doubt, will love this game.