Thread: Improvements of NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

Improvements of NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

Managing SHIFT 2 is actually better than Shift 1, but nothing like the PC SIM RACER and the AI is good, but sometimes hit me for no reason. Even decided to wait and read the reviews before buying the game. I have seen two reviews which talk regarding violent AI. I read one more review which said the AI is more violent and how to eliminate the last lap. If you just got the game today, generally AI becomes more aggressive as they go further in his career. What you all say about this?

Re: Improvements of NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

That’s right; it’s not a big deal. However, improvements:
    1. Audio settings: need a slider, not "out, up to low, medium high," is a bit silly
    2. Blurry, source approach? Some of the source seems a little confusing, especially in the run / screen breed selection
    3. Livery Editor could do with a coup, cannot even change the colors of the livery, for some reason
    4. Not 100% confirmed, but improving the car doesn't sound different, Convey will have a first car works 100% confirmed, otherwise, the "personalization" Vaughn video projection tells you about 4 stages of gold MK1 is very misleading, since it’s not even the motor car, well not exactly.

Here I also wish to add something. I played about 5-6 runs in the race so far. AI is sometimes aggressive, but is much better than a change management elite is much better than a hand, much less slippage, but not perfect. I generally like the game a lot. Like his previous posters about coming to The Sims, but not quite yet, but certainly unleashed question is much better than change and GT5 for me.

Unless other cars are somehow opened later, this seems to be true. I thought the whole point of a fast race was going to be able to sample a wide variety of cars and tracks without having to unlock or spend thousands of dollars on them? I thought a change was at least a sample of cars of different classes available from the beginning. Why go back here? In addition, the steps to load / save / edit songs are very confusing. To save a song, you have to select a first group with the A button, but the most obvious of the system is to (start button) Save at the bottom of the screen. Perhaps the start button can be hidden until a group is selected? When you load a song, even if it's the song just for the particular car and saved for all tracks, is still necessary to select a single track to carry the melody. Then, save the changes, which do not mechanically apply to the tracks you had loaded. In its place choose a group again.

Hey I love your game developers a lot, but they will lose a lot of money to people who are going to start return the game when you cannot even drift online. I even tried to drift in an online race car and my back tires do not even get out what's up with that man? This is the more realistic it exists now, but what happens to drift. Add something to the game via an update or DLC because I love DRIFTING and so I bought this game. There is also something can add that will have the wrong way line timer. What if you want to meets car and do things that I cannot make the wrong way timer please would really love to all.

I'm going into it, but I have to say, the drift is horrible. Perhaps more than is the sensitivity of the direction I cannot seem to find a way to adjust (X360 controller), or that cannot seem to find a disable automatic meter management, but given the marketing "realistic simulator" and Mad gotten and help with development, I am very disappointed with the results so far. Who knows, maybe just those two things (being able to adjust the steering sensitivity and be able to remove automatic meter management) would help a lot - and that some time the seat. But, as in promotions, but the benefits could not keep out of the wall was a track that should have listened.