Thread: Dragon Age Legend: The questions you want to ask the DAL team

Dragon Age Legend: The questions you want to ask the DAL team

Well I am playing Dragon Age Legend on the Social Networking website Facebook. I am looking for the entire question which you are supposed to ask the developer of the game. I have dedicated this particular thread to get the all the suggestions so that the developer of the game can implement all the things which you are looking in the future version of the game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Re: Dragon Age Legend: The questions you want to ask the DAL team

I want to ask the following questions to the developer of the game. First of all let me know how elusive Mass Volley skill work in the game? How you will be able to calculate the loot currently? What changes should be done in the current system of the game? How all the guys have been planned ‘Perks’ in the crown store? Also I want to know what do you mean by the thing Perk in the game? I am hoping that developer will have a look on this thing.

Thanks a lot for posting this thread. I want to ask the following question to the developer of the game. How you are planning to make the Dungeons works? Well I have seen them in the NPC castle but still I have not got chance to build them at all. I want to also know how can I implement Fire, Ice, Nature and Lighting the damage in the game. Is there any different colored damage is available in the game?

Finally I have got the chance for the source of ultimate flame wars on the Facebook game Dragon Age Legend. I don’t know why they have made Premium Content which is available by paying the real money? If they have implemented the dungeons in the game then I am sure that there should be thing like PVP system and also free Players in the worst position for the premium users in the game. Is there any way to get the extra information regarding the Evra in the game?

Well you have really simplified the thing like heath and the manabars. I was expecting that I would be able to engrossing turn on the basis of the RPG in the game. I am also surprised with the thing of catlke building in the game which I have find neat so far. You have simply installed the vendors who should sell all the items in the game which should be used to carft the castle in the game. It might take real money from your side.