Thread: Modes of Worms 4

Modes of Worms 4

I got installed Worms 4 on my PC recently. I am new to this game so I don’t have much idea about this game. Can anybody tell me about Worms 4 mode and features of this game? I have no idea about the settings of the game. I also have a query about worms 2D and worms 3D. What is the difference between the two? Whenever I start the game it switches to full screen but I want to play in window mode? How can I play this game in window mode?

Re: Modes of Worms 4

The Worms franchise has always developed the game which can be played applying little bit of physics and geometry. You won’t find any difficulty while playing Worms 4 once you have an idea .worms 4 is full of exciting modes and features. First option is quick play mode where you are dumped with your opponent or enemy team into a map and got to go right into the battle. There is also a challenge mode which is bit harder than quick play mode where you have to wipe out number of targets with a given weapon.

Apart from above mentioned mode there one of the very interesting mode you will experience is the story mode. Story mode place you on a unique map and gives you a mission targets .In this mode rather killing your opponents you have to destroy objects gather items to achieve the given target. There is another mode option where you can create yourself customized worms, weapons and even your personal game play mode. The best part of this game is its unlocked stages that means you can select random game condition generator.

For game settings if you are beginner it would be bit difficult for you to understand. You can choose default game setting option if are having any problem with the graphics or sound. If you have not played the 2D version of worms4 then you cant experience the 3D.Worms4 is best of the 3D games, but still not as good as the 2D experience. This game has optimized graphics, sound, maps to give you ultimate experience. As per my experience, single player mode is easier to play rather than multiplayer mode.

In this 3d version of Worms 4 you will experience tons of weapons, utilities and settings. You can customize your game style and add stuff s like double damage, moon gravity, crates everywhere. Here you will find new weapons like the sentry gun, bubble trouble, tail nail, flood. The maps are also modified and you get a realistic view