Thread: Dragon Age Legend: Linking your EA Account for Dragon Age 2 Owners

Dragon Age Legend: Linking your EA Account for Dragon Age 2 Owners

Well I want to play Dragon Age Legend. Currently I am owner of Dragon Age 2 and so far I have not played the closed beta version of the game. I have heard that one can play the game by simply linking to the EA account. Well let me know whether I am right or wrong. Also let me know if you are having any idea regarding the linking of the account in this particular situation. I am hoping that you will help me out in this particular situation.

Re: Dragon Age Legend: Linking your EA Account for Dragon Age 2 Owners

Yes you will be able to play the game by simply going online via Dragon Age 2 using Xbox, PlayStation or the computer by simply login through the EA account. Once you have done this particular thing you need to visit this particular game on the Facebook from the web browser which is installed on the computer of yours and login from the right side from the EA account which you are already having and you will be able to access the game.

Well thanks a lot for the suggestion which you have provide on the post of yours. It was prompting following error message on the screen. ‘An error has occurred when attempting to grant your entitlement. Please check the Dragon Age Legends Beta Forum on social.bioware.com for more information’ I let you know that I have already registered with EA account. Let me know if you can help me out in the situation.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I tried lots of things to fixed the matter but all of the efforts of mine were fruitless. But finally I have managed to fix the matter of mine. Well I have installed and simply Clicked on the Start which simply moved me to the EA games account. After doing above mentioned thing I am not having any issue so far. I am hoping that it will also help you to fix the problem of yours.

Currently I am having Dragon Age 2 and I am also playing the Dragon Age Legends on the social networking website Facebook. When I went to the unlockable it shows I am having 2 items which are unlocked. But as I want to the extras I am unable to find out anything which is unlocked. Hence I have clicked on the Dragon Age Legends and simply move to the EA accounts and click on the link account. I am thinking that I need to contact the developer for this particular thing. I am hoping that they will help me out in the situation.