Thread: Sims 3 Cheat codes for iPhone

Sims 3 Cheat codes for iPhone

Hi, I am using Apple iPhone and play the iPhone version of Sims 3 on it. Actually while playing the game I always run short of money. So is it possible to raise money of the player by using some cheat codes? I would like to know if there is any money cheats available for Sims 3 ambitions. If yes then what are they? Anyone with any good, working money cheat codes for the iPhone Sims 3 then please share it with me also. Help will be appreciated.

Re: Sims 3 Cheat codes for iPhone

I don’t know any particular cheat but I have got this trick which I always use to raise money in less time. I would suggest you to go the lake and use the fishing rod to catch as many fish as you can. Now you can sell the fish and can easily earn 500$-1000$ per fishing trip. Kia will pay you 120$ is you catch catfish and sell it to him. Click on Market and select Shop in the menu. You can sell your fish here. You can even sell vegetables and get money. It would be better to earn money by working hard, rather than using some money cheats.

I came across this new update released by EA sports for the Sims 3 version for iPhone which includes a new cheat code to unlock unlimited Simoleans. You can activate this cheat by first clicking on the pause button, followed by going to the “Help and Info” option and then finally clicking on the “Gardening Tips”. Once you done with these steps just shake your device and you will see 500 Simoleans added to your account. Every time you attempt this trick you will be getting 500 Simoleans added to your current account. You can also try Kaching, Motherlode and familyfunds. They work on PC version of Sims 3 (not sure about iPhone). They add a lot of points.

You can earn more Simoleons to your account by completing more challenges. And do all the highest-paying jobs and get more and more promotions. You need to have a certain amount of fishing and gardening skills to get promoted. You can also befriend with Walter by visiting his house. He will give you some challenges like who have the largest trout from the lake. And if you win this he will give me 200 Simoleons. These are few tricks which I usually do to raise points in my account.

Thanks for those tips to increase money with little less efforts. They were really a life saver. That fishing and gardening trick is the best way to earn as much money as we want. I also tried that pause and shake trick and it also worked. Though I didn't gain any success after trying Kaching, Motherlode and familyfunds cheat codes used in the PC version of Sims 3. Thanks again for the suggestions.