Thread: Shift 2: Unleashed PC Recommended Minimum Specifications

Shift 2: Unleashed PC Recommended Minimum Specifications

I have played the Need for Speed in my computer. This is the first Shift game from Need for Speed series. I didn’t get any issue while playing the first sequence of game. Yesterday the EA has released Shift 2 Unleashed in the US market and it doesn’t take much time to release all over the world. This is the second sequel of Shift. Before buying this game I would like to know whether my computer specifications are compatible to run this game or not. Does anybody know about minimum requirements of PC resources?

Re: Shift 2: Unleashed PC Recommended Minimum Specifications

The game Shift 2 Unleashed does not need much system resources in order to run this game. You can play this game even on mid range computers with a low end good graphics card. You can use any Windows operating system from Windows 7 to Windows XP. It doesn’t matter what version you use among them. However the system hardware requirements are as follows:
    • Intel CPU- Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz
    • AMD CPU- Phenom 8400 Triple-Core
    • Nvidia Graphics Card- GeForce GTS 150
    • GFX Card ATI Graphics Card- Radeon HD 3870
    • RAM (Memory) - 3 GB
    • Hard Disk Space- 7 GB
    • Direct X 9

SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED traits an all-new depiction engine through a huge graphics fix that puts the player in the spirit of the racing exploit. Through a pioneering helmet camera sight simulating the corporeal knowledge of motivating by 200mph, the exciting incident of nighttime racing and dependable deprivation of tracks as well as cars. SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED furthermore integrates the after that invention of Need for Speed Autolog - the pioneering network that bonds friends in support of heroic head-to-head races and evaluates player stats for the eventual public racing contest.

EA lastly proclaimed the smallest amount system necessities of the mainly predictable racing game this year (Need for Speed sequence). Computer specifications wanted to be capable to play Shift 2 Unleashed with lowest amount circumstances are not excessively elevated, dual-core CPUs, a graphics card amid shader model 3.0 support with nearly 512 MB of memory, and 2 GB of RAM will be capable to play this game.

To study more regarding system requirements (minimum) of Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed, you can interpret underneath.
    • Operating system: Windows XP (SP3) otherwise Vista (SP2) or else Windows 7
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz / AMD X2 64 2.4 GHz
    • Memory: 2 GB
    • HDD: 7 GB
    • VGA: DirectX 9.0c companionable 3D-accelerated 512 MB graphics card through Shader Model 3.0 or later
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c

Supported chipsets are the ATI HD 3 sequence or better; NVIDIA GeForce 8 chain or advanced. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work except they are not supported. You might need to update your Sound related drivers also.

In my opinion the system requirements for Shift 2 Unleashed is not a big issue here. If your computer can run most of the recent racing game then that computer can also capable to run this game smoothly. However the only thing is about the game controllers like wheel or other kind of controllers. Some of them might support well in Windows 7 and Vista but I don’t think that those latest racing controllers will work on Windows XP. This could be a little bit problem for you.