Thread: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed multiplayer?

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed multiplayer?

Well you know very well that NFS Shift 2 Unleashed is being released recently. I am looking for the features which are being supported by the online portion of the game. Let me know whether there is an option for the single mode races? Is there any option for the host? I would like to have multiplayer mode of the game if it is supported by the same. Well I am asking to all of the games who had already played the game online. I am hoping that you will help me out to know better about this particular game.

Re: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed multiplayer?

I am just guessing and I am hoping that I am not wrong then it is totally dependent on whether they are counting the handling mode and an assisting mode. In the scenario of realization you will not be able to get the Porsche and select the handling model. However you will be able to select options between either turning on or turning off the stability control or traction control. I am thinking that it would be a nice thing if the game simply running great with the Elite handling but with the option having toggle gears and traction.

According to me it is completely deal breaker for me personally I really love to have the intense multiplayer racing which should have the realistic damage in the game. I have raced with the few of races . after doing some quick research so far I am not having no details. But I let you know as I have got some useful information regarding the requirement of yours. Also if you have got something then simply post over here.

I think this thing would be a real game breaker if you are unable to force everyone to use the same handling model for the multiplayer mode of the game. I have decided I am not going to purchase the game if there is thing like arcade racing by doing the normal settings in the game. If there is no setting then I am suspecting there would be large number of gamers would refuse to purchase the game. Why because the multiplayer thing is totally ruined in the game at all.

Well in this situation experience of the playing this particular game online would be completely awesome. I am really disappointed with the thing that is not having a support for the split screen while playing the multiplayer mode of the game. I am hoping that there would be more and more multiplayer game in nearby future as the new servers are live. So I think we need to wait till servers has live in the game.

I have gone through this particular thing and I have seen that it is having options which are quite standard. You will be able to get the Quick Match and simply browse the list of the unranked events. Search would be allowing you to get the specific kind of the ranked or unranked the events in the game. After choosing the track and the event type when creating the game you will be able to configure the more specified options in the game.