Thread: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed crashes frequently

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed crashes frequently

I am facing a peculiar type of problem with the fresh installation of NFS Shift 2 Unleashed racing game, the game frequently crashes. I am playing this game in my Dell latitude laptop, which I recently upgrade into windows 7 ultimate OS. The problem start occurring with me after played this two or three times without any bugs. I am sure that the game is compatible with the hardware specification of my system. During playing the game it crashed automatically without any notification regarding this problem, along with the screen freezes, not is responding after the problem arrived. So what should be the cause of this issue, any one having any idea on this?

Re: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed crashes frequently

Close the game and enter to the process tab under task manager, under that look for the process of game, whether this is still showing there or not. I told you this because I was also facing this problem in few weeks back, then when after close the game when I open the process tab, I saw the process of this game is running in the background of my system, I simply stop the process execution and then again tried and easily played the game. Try it.

I think this will also be occurring for the other graphics related application’s stored file, though I was also facing relevant issue, and after that when I searched on this issue, I found for the installed graphics related program or for any other game these types of issues are occurring, so if you are also having any kind of these types of application in your system then remove that one and then check whether the problem is occurring or not. Open program nod features from control panel nod from the drop down list choose the desire application, which is not known to you.

I am also facing relevant type of issue with the NFS game, though this was running till the last night, but suddenly from this morning whenever I open the game it crashes frequently, along with also the whole system hangs for few minute. This is the first time that I facing any problem with the game. I searched everywhere for the solution, but found nothing related to that. Along with also checked about the virus file, but there is no virus in my system, then still the problem arriving in my system. any suggestion to overcome from this issue?

This will also might be happening for the graphics driver, I had relevant issue with the NFS game, after encounter this when searched on this I found there is no issue with the game itself, it is simply occurring for the graphics driver, I update the graphics driver firmware version and from then still now the problem does not arrived in my system. so I also like to suggest you to update the driver firmware version and then check whether the problem is persists or not.

After applying the above mentioned process if still the problem arriving in your system then I recommend you to simply reload the game, for that first of all remove the existing one along with this also remove the other game related files and then proceed to the fresh installation, whereas this process I termed as the last and ultimate solution, so before applying this one I also suggest you to follow the above process, if any one does not help you then go through this, it will surely resolve the issue.