Thread: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed not starting up

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed not starting up

After install the recently launched NFS Shift 2 Unleashed racing game in my system, which is running with windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, not starting up, though into the loading flashing but not proceed further, I need to close the game forcefully every time. It hangs on loading screen, whereas there is not error message or notification regarding this during this problem. why this is occurring can anyone suggest me. Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed not starting up

Is your system hardware specification I compatible with the game? In some of the cases I found that though it will not create any problem with the installation, but if the hardware specification is not compatible with the game then it will not start the game or stop at the loading screen, make sure about the compatibility and then proceed for any further tricks tom resolve this issue.

Before suggest you any trick for resolving this issue, I would like to know from you whether there is any issue with the graphical interface that you are having in your system, because this can also be occurring for the graphics driver also. Along with some of the games are also required the better graphical interface. So if you not using any such type of high definition graphics driver, then I recommend you to change the graphics driver and then try to start the game, I hope after that you will be able to start the game.

Similar issue I am also facing with the newly launched NFS Shift 2 Unleashed PC game. Though it appears the loading screen, but right after that there are some of the problems with graphics interface. The screen blinks along with the system hangs for few while. I need to close the game process from process tab under task manager and then if I again tried to open the game, similar issue arrived. Is this occurring for the graphics driver or for the game. Suggest me any trick to resolve this issue.

Yes this problem can also be occurring for the graphics driver, which might not be compatible with the game version, so if this happens then I recommend you to try once to resolve this issue by reload the graphics driver, download the latest version which should be compatible with the game and also support that one from manufacturer web site and run the installation program, at the beginning it will ask you to remove the existing one, do this and then proceed to the fresh installation, I think it will be help you.

Hey,

I have a similar problem, the game installed fine, but after loading screens and that little video clip I'm stuck at the "Press enter" screen and cant get past that no matter what I do. Reinstalled couple of times, tried different releases, updated graphics driver and still the same.

Any ideas how to fix?

Win 7 64bit, i7 920, ATI 5850.

All the possible reasons for this issue are already mentioned above. Other than this, it can also be your antivirus that is not allowing the game to start and aborting the processing of the game. If you want to check that then first disable the antivirus security temporary in your computer and then try to start the game again to see if that is working properly this time or not. I wish that it will help you.

After applying the above mentioned processes if both of you are still facing eth problem then I think the game is not installed properly in your system, for that I suggest you to remove the game, and start the fresh installation, follow the onscreen instructions to do this along with also be sure that you are select all of the desire options. Though I was also facing relevant type of issue, and then I was applied many trick but nothing was helped me. After that I apply this last and ultimate solution, and get relief from the problem.

I have similar problems too...I have installed the game and cracked it (because it's downloaded from internet) And when i press the startup icon a small black window pops up and it says Program too big to fit in memory....any help how to fix it?

basically this kind of error occur becasue of The installation file was corrupted during the download or because of The installation file is not complete. so i think there is issue with both of this case. i will suggest you to download this game again and see if its helpful for you or not. i hope this will help you.

I dont know if that will work because i bought that game from a seller and he sayed that it works on his computer and he had no complains abaut other customers :/

So if that’s not issue then maybe there will be issue with the partition incompatibility within your system. Or maybe this issue can also occurs because of Autoexec.bat / config.sys error. to fix this file error you have to move to the ms-dos mode and from there you have to perform following steps-

cd\ <press enter>
    ren autoexec.bat autoexec.ch <press enter>
    ren config.sys config.ch <press enter>
    once this file is renamed then maybe this issue is solved. I hope this will help you. I think there is issue with your system only and not with the game if its working properly on your seller system.

My firewall was blocking the games auto logging requirement. Even though I wanted to only play offline the game still needs to access the internet for auto logging. At the time my firewall was PC Tools Firewall Plus. I went into its Applications Blocking and saw that the game was red flagged so no traffic in or out. I changed that to Allow Trusted Out and Allow In.

No problems starting the game after that change to the firewall.

Hope this helps someone.

Cheers,