Thread: Disappointment from Shift 2 Unleashed

Disappointment from Shift 2 Unleashed

Yesterday the EA has released the Shift 2 Unleashed in the US market. Right away I have got the Xbox version of game for my console. I have started playing the game. However at the beginning I have disappointed much. There are several things which still not improved in the game.
    • There is no tyre wear and pitstops.
    • Tracks appear wider than actual life.
    • Trees appear like flourishes.
    • Appear to be several unbalanced frame rate on replays (xbox edition).

This is quite a disappointment from my side. Does anybody else disappointed with this game now?

re: Disappointment from Shift 2 Unleashed

I'm an admirer of NFS Shift, its one of my preferred games. Its completely patched and I completed a pair tweaks to the controller preferences for further sensible steering by way of the xbox controller. Through the whole thing maxed and enforced IQ through NV panel believe it appears as pleasant as whatever thing. I'm praying the continuation is depended on the foremost and just superior, and not anything similar to Hot Pursuit. There is going away to be more than 120 cars , helmet racing as well as night racing within Shift 2. In favor of the original Shift if you look for there are racing mods/ particulars out there in abundance.

Fine if it is like you speak in that case maybe there are several belongings to be enhanced. However if that is the major things to be irritated in excess of at that moment I’m purchasing this game! Since i have seen the mainly significant craze, the racing, looks enormous. The AI appears to be actually firm to bang and seems to have huge breakingpoints. All the things which are related to the track racing are awesome. I can give this game 9 out of 10 as my point of view.

Pitstops aren’t a contract wave for me except it definitely justifies going down like dropped end. The telemetry seems unbelievable and the alternatives to regulate on the fly and observe concurrent improvements are an immense advantage. Tire wear would have been the freezing on top of the cake. To be capable to have arrangement your postponement to obtain a most favorable tire procedure would have completed the unbelievable telemetry shine especially. Still I'm receiving this game except felt this thread would move toward in multipurpose for rightful complaints.

From what I've observed up to now (tracks, cars, game play and graphics), there's previously a set to celebrate in. Unquestionably, like nothing's wonderful, there'll be downsides additionally. Won't be all white otherwise all black except I'll be too much pleased to resolve for a lighter dimness of grey. And nonetheless, GT5, Shift 2 unleashed otherwise Dirt 3, I'm at rest playing GT4 on my older PS2 and adoring it: in any case this game cannot dissatisfy me, forever.

Re: Disappointment from Shift 2 Unleashed

It may essentially be a further sensible racing game, perhaps still "the most reasonable racing game forever". Receiving pleasant cars, high-quality graphics, cockpit vision and tire squalor in no doubt is okay, except recreating the sentiment of racing a car within your living room on top of a gaming console wants consequently much new. Shift 2 might be short of in little departments in stipulations of pragmatism, except I wouldn't challenge to write off the real racing just so far. Though the physics are weaker and they fling in a pair of mock effects, we may finish up with an in general familiarity which ships the feeling of sitting inside the car considerably superior.