Thread: Crysis 2 is giving out invalid serial code on setup

Crysis 2 is giving out invalid serial code on setup

I have just purchased Crysis 2 and have installed in my pc. After I click on the icon it comes up with the code and asks for activating the game by entering the serial key. Now the problem is that the serial key is not getting accepted no matter I enter it many times. I did made sure that I an inserting the proper code but still it will not accept it. How do I solve this problem, please help me.

Re: Crysis 2 is giving out invalid serial code on setup

You will need to first of all login to Origin with the EA account that you want to like your gamd added to. After that click on the Origin menu on the top left side. Now you need to select the option called "Redeem Product Code." After that you just have to simply enter the serial key from the back of your game manual. Hope this helps.

Re: Crysis 2 is giving out invalid serial code on setup

You can also enter your Serial key by going to this website - activate.ea.com. You just need to login with your EA/Origin Account information and then enter the serial key on the "Redeem Your Code" page. Since this is a new game so you dont have to go to this website https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do where old games are to be registered.

Can you tell us whether you have redeem the code and registered the game successfully in Origin? Can you see the Crysis 2 game icon, box art in your Origin Account. After you start the game via origin and login with the same Origin Account details ingame, then you need to put the same game code there. If this still doesnt work then you haev to contact EA support to get new code.