Thread: Anticheat in Crysis 2 PC game.

Anticheat in Crysis 2 PC game.

Hello I am playing Crysis 2 from last 3 days. Before that I was playing Crysis but now it’s new so I moved on this. But in Crysis there was many anticheat was available so now I am interested to know that is it Crysis 2 contain any kind of anticheat? And if it’s containing then what kind of anticheat Crysis 2 have? I hope it is more powerful and secure than the Crysis. Does anyone remember longpoke in Crysis? The entire he did was modifying an original CFG file to hack in multiplayer.

Re: Anticheat in Crysis 2 PC game.

Hello even I started crysis 2 1 week ago. yes I remember that no one can forget that. I don’t be acquainted with what anticheat Crysis 2 will contain but it’s a superior one. And does anyone remember Fatbabyjesus? I don’t wish for people bombardment you all the way through walls and buildings from the additional side of the map similar to a number of hackers did in Crysis 1 and Wars. Please share your experience with us. We are waiting for your replies guys. Thank you.

Damn! Longpoke how I can forget this yes I memorize the name. It was so long ago now. It was he and a quantity of others who completely ruined the game and made me quit that game after a year. MP's death was made the cheats above all else. If Crytek hasn’t learnt this through at the present, then disgrace on them. But I'm hopeful. Some of us play multiplayer casual, switching servers is always an option, but if you do frequently (daily) that is not terrible and the multiplayer game becomes less attractive. To view has serious multiplayer experience like me.

I just not able to understand the point of cheating. If you cannot view playing well now, you will in due time with additional practice. I like the players out of servers due to superior opponents. Not exactly can be expected to improve the ability to face one and only against weaker rivals. Where's the fun without the challenge?? In all honestly, I care fewer if somebody cheated when I'm playing. It's as effortless as migrating to a different server, and just relaxes. It is, after all, only a game.

I hope that is not Punkbuster anticheat. No matter which but that! And the server migration is fine, but if you have a good score and are doing well and joins a cheat the game and ruins the game then what do you do? Leave the game and lose your score? Or stay in the game and get owned by someone shooting through the wall? It is not so simple in Crysis as many servers as there is no more popular games and the fact that most servers table play 24 / 7 I hate.

Talking to several of the crew of Crytek, I could not tell if the PC you utilize PunkBuster or not. But he has mentioned that there are staff working in the anti-cheat to be capable, I think we can safely assume bp Crytek own anti-cheat, maybe? But this is not confirmed, so do not take that as my word. It's just speculation. I can play the game to shoot things and have fun. Not to get a good score and earn points. I am a very casual player. Thank you.