Thread: Unable to play Worms world party on vista with my Dell laptop

Unable to play Worms world party on vista with my Dell laptop

Hello guys I am using Dell Vostro 1400 with the windows vista running on it. And my total dedicated memory is 33 MB and I am using resolution of 1280 x 800. And I want to run worms world party on my laptop. But I am unable to run this. I know it’s very common question but I try to find out about this on internet but no success. I am out of ideas now. please help me to solve this problem. I am waiting for your reply guys. Thank you.

Re: Unable to play Worms world party on vista with my Dell laptop

Hello, but you did not specify your exact difficulty. What exactly happens when you start the game is it lagging or its showing any error message. And you not even specify which graphic card or chipset you are using. I would like to know which graphic card you are using. Because many times when you are asking questions about games error it is based on graphic cards problem so please share your full system configuration so we can help you to solve your problem.

I have the similar difficulty as defined in above post. I have a Dell laptop and my WWP is not functioning. I tried the whole thing I am able to find in the forum from other sites and also all probable solutions only thing I originate on Google and not anything helped. I have updated the drivers used for the graphics chipset from the Intel site and it did not help. I attempt everything the same as I said. I do not know what else to do, but do not want to give up either! I believe I'll be able to make it run. I hope you can help me. Thank you very much.

Hello even I am facing this same problem. According to my information I read somewhere that it is not able to work on an Intel integrated chipset. The main reason behind it is the drivers are not supporting the 2D or something similar like that. Even I am confused about this so please anyone have any ideas about this then please share your knowledge with us. So we can implement that tricks or settings on our system for make use of this WWP on our system. Thank you.

Ok, for those who are demanding to run WWP on Dell notebooks in the company of Vista or those who have Intel Chipsets; after a long time trying everything I formulate my WWP sprint at last. What I did was the following; first, make sure out if your graphic card manufacturer has Windows XP drivers accessible for your model in accurate Delete the drivers of the graphic card that were pre-installed, which were designed for Vista Control Panel, System, Device Manager, Display Adapters, then right click on your graphic card name, and delete Then go to the website of the manufacturer of graphics cards and find Win XP drivers for your card and then install them. After that you most likely shall have to restart. Do it and then attempt to run WWP. That's what has worked out for me and set my difficulty. Hope this will assist somebody else as fine.