Thread: Solution for Worms World Party Color Fix 1.0 error for Windows Vista

Solution for Worms World Party Color Fix 1.0 error for Windows Vista

I made arrangements to do the job shortly WWP on Vista without the annoying inverted and changing colors. This fix allows the non-attendance worms keep colors at all period, so they not at all change to a dissimilar color. You have to follow the following steps. First download the files form internet and rename it from WWP Color Fix for Vista.zip.txt to WWP Color Fix for Vista.zip then after that extract all files in the ZIP file by using a compression service such as WINZIP or WINRAR. And install that file in your system.

Re: Solution for Worms World Party Color Fix 1.0 error for Windows Vista

Hello thanks for such a nice steps. But is it helps to solve problem regarding with windows Explorer which is not reopening automatically or H drive problems etc. and is it the over writable function can I update it with version 1.1? I try to find this on internet but no success over there, thanks you for you’re this help. Please clear my query so I can make use of this. And if you have any other knowledge, then share with us? I am waiting for your reply. Thanks once again.

Hello yes it will help you to solve your problem related with windows Explorer like not re-opening automatically after you quite the game. It also helps if you are facing problem with H drive or some anthem problem during installation. For those of you who have not had any problems with this review and think it works well, please, do not upgrade to version 1.1 because I did not overwrite a function for it. Version 1.1 has no difference from v1.0 that fixing the troubles declares by the posters who are opposite troubles.

How regarding provided that the source code, so we be acquainted with that is not a cleverly disguised as a Trojan? Do not worry, it's just a batch file wrapped in an exe. (Why?) That kills Windows Explorer, it starts WP.EXE change the name to wwp.exe to WP.EXE when "install", and restarts Explorer How is your "solution" other than off composition (Aero effect) in the WWP compatibility settings? Please share your knowledge with us. And thank you for this great help.

Well, in the Games Explorer, you comprise to make convinced you run WWP.exe. Therefore, this patch create your WWP runs off while the browser at once, so changing the name of your WWP.exe. They were a batch file, Explorer games have not familiar this as Worms World Party to demonstrate that WWP is not installed on your system. Although this is a batch file (I've mentioned in my file Instructions.txt), not to reverse the colors again, so yes, it is a solution. It is different from disabling the aero effects because it does not work for me, however, this fix does. Therefore, for those of you who have made it work that technique, okay not to use this fix.

It does not affair, I had the similar difficulty but the solution still worked like wonderful! My brother and I love to play this one against the other; it works perfectly in Vista via TCP / IP. Just useful this and it workings absolutely fine, never thought I would be able to play correctly on Vista WWP. Who cares if it's just a batch script, simple corrections are the best right? They have spent so many years and this is one of the first reviews come close so if all you do is change the name of a file and kill explorer.exe, and large - is something I never thought and operates easily.