Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-03-2011

Worms Armageddon show ?ERRORLOG.TXT? message in windows 7

I have newly got Worms Armageddon and it was functioning excellent in Windows 7 after updating with patches, etc. However, I now upgraded to Windows vista and when I installed the game in windows vista with the CD, it installed well but then when I attempt to play the game Worms Armageddon shown error message that it has encountered an error and desires to close. If anyone could aware with this error, then it would be great I love this game!
Old 29-03-2011

Re: Worms Armageddon show ?ERRORLOG.TXT? message in windows 7

I have gone through your problem I think you should try to modify the shortcut, and then start playing Worms Armageddon with the / nointro? Whenever you have a shortcut to the file of worms Armageddon.exe either your desktop or Start menu, click it, click Properties, and add / nointro after the final "finish line Shortcut tab. Accept the changes and try to play the game through this shortcut. This should help you. If any other issue please let me know
Old 29-03-2011

I have also faced this problem. The game installed fine, and following the manufacturer's advice I installed their latest patch files, which means that the game is compatible with Vista. However, every time I try to run the game, I get a black screen, and not go anything: there is only one method to come back to the desktop is to go to the Task Manager by pressing Clt+Alt+Del and close the program by my own. I have made an effort to run the Worms Armageddon in all compatibility style presented, but all create the same difficulty.
Old 29-03-2011

Okay, I have made an effort as told in the above to add /nointro to destination or target of the shortcut of Worms Armageddon, and try to play the game, it display the main menu perfectly. When I try to create a team from the before trying to create a new team, at the time the it crashed, minimized, and produced a message stating "Fatal error." when I close error message, the game was silently running but I cannot come back up and need to be closed manually from the task manager.
Old 29-03-2011

There seems to be little point in going to the trouble (and probably cost) repair of the Conference on Disarmament of age when they can easily use my backup (which is fairly new CD-RW), the original should resign altogether. For now, the game crashes the same way, regardless of which CD is used, so it can not be a problem that the CD itself is responsible. Then copy the contents of the CD to the hard drive and install from there

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,