Thread: StarCraft II - Trojan Found

StarCraft II - Trojan Found

I have the game Star Craft 2 installed in my PC. while the system scan was performed Trojan virus was detected. I am afraid it could affect my system files and malfunction my PC.I want to know, if Trojan virus can delete any of my system file or game file? How can I get rid of this virus?

Re: StarCraft II - Trojan Found

Trojan virus also called Trojan horse is the virus that pretends themselves to be the useful software available in the internet and the user end up downloading it. The Trojan virus do not replicate themselves but can help hackers in stealing information from your computer. There are many types of Trojan virus and it depends upon which type of virus is affecting your PC.

Trojan virus may be destructive for your PC. It can also delete files from your PC.A Trojan virus termed as Destructive Trojan can destroy or delete files on your PC. It can automatically delete your system files and may make your computer malfunction. This type of virus can be controlled by the attacker and can be programmed as a logic bomb to run on particular day or at a specific time. You need to scan all the drives using antivirus software to eliminate it.

Your PC is usually attacked by Trojan Virus via internet. to avoid this kind of virus you need to add some internet security in your PC such as firewall and antivirus software. There are so many antiviruses available like Kasperskey, Symantic security check or Trojan Remover.If you are not aware of what security measures to take then contact your internet service provider(ISP)or a trained network administrator for the solution…You should also update you antivirus software whenever it is required