Thread: How will be the CryEngine 4 look

How will be the CryEngine 4 look

I can say that many of you might have notice the capability and appearance of the CryEngine 3 in new game Crysis 2 which has been developed by the crytek. The CryENGINE is an extremely sophisticated improvement resolution that exceeds each and every ones prospect for the formation of epic games, movies, premium replications and interactive applications. The Crytek's proprietary CryENGINE 3 is the barely all-in-one game development explanation designed for the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 that is truthfully next-generation prepared. If the CryEngine 3 is this much advanced then how would be the CryEngine 4?

Re: How will be the CryEngine 4 look

I can’t imagine how would be the CryEngine 4 because we have already seen the CryEngine 3. I have never thought that it would be so real and highly advance. As I imagined it really breaks all the records of game platform I think by providing such a high end graphics in its game. The Crytek may be thinking big in its upcoming CryEngine. I hope that the upcoming release or technology cannot be evaluated even with real world as I think.

I have to say several things regarding what knowledge the CryEngine 4 picture must enclose, therefore we can obtain an improved thought of what type of technology it could be.
    • Much improved global enlightenment and high-dynamic-range illumination.
    • Much advanced polygon reckoning because of tessellation.
    • Augmented level-of-detail series.
    • Advanced resolution textures.
    • More difference in textures and things.
    • Sophisticated antialiasing superiority.

There are several things I would like to see in next version of CryEngine but I cannot list them all here. The upcoming game should rely on High graphics but with little resource usage so that we can play the game even in some midrange computer. That would be great if they do like this way. It may perhaps have:
    • Actually sensible concurrent hair/cloth and so on.
    • Augmented quantity of coincident reflections.
    • Elevated tradition of subsurface spreading.

I don’t bother about the things which I need in the CryEngine 4, the only thing I am looking for is to get a perfect game which I can smoothly run the in my computer. The game must be interesting to play and so on. The new story of Crysis 2 is amazing. Like this way I need a batter waRface rather than the stuff in the game. The weapons must appear to be real rather than some nonsense kid’s toys. The game must be played like natural rather than some regular gameplay.

I don’t have any idea about the CryEngine 4 because there are no leaks from Crytek yet. We might get CryEngine 4 next year and till then we need to work on with CryEngine 3. There is also no guarantee that the Crytek maintain the name as it is. It might change it according to the next generation technology. The CryEngine 3 is a great engine for all game developers who would like to add point by point textures to the characters and other things within game.