Thread: Return to Castle Wolfenstein server custom route

Return to Castle Wolfenstein server custom route

In my newly bought system I am not able to access the Return to Castle Wolfenstein server (newly created) in custom route, though I am able to view or join to the server if I log in with the Create Server mode, but I am willing to access those with the Custom mode, now able to perform the custom option along with also not able to set the server with customization. I am having a windows XP compatible Acer desktop PC, anyone having any idea on this issue?

Re: Return to Castle Wolfenstein server custom route

There must be a few of the settings of the customization setting of the gaming console; I suggest you to check the settings are should be configured properly. I hope the problem should be there, and for this by following these options you will be get help regarding the problem. I was also getting a problem with the customization setting of this gaming console, but when I reset the server setting I was able to perform the operation in customization mode.

I am also facing a problem with the customized server of a game that I created recently, unable to access the customized mode, along with also not able to play the game online mode by connect with the server this appears a pop up error message into the screen whenever I tried to play the game, it flashes to failed in made the connection with the server, is this happening for the server itself or for the router or internet connection, can’t understand. Suggest me something to overcome from this problem.

Is all of the option those sure required for a customized server is required is inserted properly or not. Because I had a relevant issue, after that when I researched on this I found this can be occurring for the customization settings, while you create the customize server the user client name, server IP address along with some other options are might be required to insert in that time, make sure that you put them properly into their appropriate places.

If the server is working fine with the normal mode, only creating the problem with the customized mode then I think the problem might also be occurred for the router, for this I suggest you to update the router driver firmware version. Download the latest version from manufacturer web site and replace with the existing one, after that you need to set the proper sett8ings as per the gaming console or the created server. Try it, it will somehow help you.