Thread: Lowest latency on online game with SG TCP Optimizer

Lowest latency on online game with SG TCP Optimizer

I am using the SG TCP optimizer in my windows 7 ultimate 32 bit system architecture Dell desktop PC. The system I basically use for playing online games, like the counter strike, battlefield etc. but there is a problem with the internet connection latency, the speed is not getting proper with the online gaming sites. What should be the cause of this issue, is this occurring for the optimizer software or for any other ? suggest me any trick to resolve this problem.

Re: Lowest latency on online game with SG TCP Optimizer

As per my opinion this is related with the internet connection, along with this also like to know from you which browser you are using for streaming purpose, whether the problem is also happening with the other non gaming web sites, if this happening then I would like to recommend you to reset the internet connection, if there is any issue with the internet connection then by this the problem might be resolved.

I think the issue is might also be occurring for the browser, if you are using the earlier version of browse of the browser version then I suggest you to try once to upgrade the browser version. I was also facing relevant issue with the online gaming, after that when I searched on this I found this is simply occurring for the browser, so I hope this process will help you if there is any issue is occurred with the browser itself.

According to me, I think this can also be occurring for the optimizer software, because I was also facing relevant issue with the counter strike online game, after that when I searched on this issue I found this is occurring for the optimizer software , so if this happening I suggest you to reload the software, this might be help you to overcome from the problem. try it.

If you are using the wireless router in your system then I think you should be proceed for the any process or trick regarding router driver, open device manager and then open the network tab, under that right click on the device driver and choose the update option, select advanced recommended option, it will directs you to locate the installer file from its desire stored location, browse and terminate the process. I hope this will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

Thank you every one with you kind response regarding my problem, though after encounter the problem I searched in different web site and also appllied many tricks to resolve this issue, but nothing was helped me. After that when I tried with the router driver reinstallation process I get relief form the problem, so it is cleared to me the problem is simply occurring for the wireless connection.