Thread: Unable to load Alien Breed: Impact

Unable to load Alien Breed: Impact

Recently bought Alien Breed: Impact of steam like many here remember the Amiga Alien Breed and wanted to relive the experience, but I think like many others that the game does not load all I get is a splash screen and becomes in "not responding" I realized that many of you have not had any problems with entering the game but I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give of why or how I can fix this problem if there are solution available on the same case then please help me out of the same.

Re: Unable to load Alien Breed: Impact

Well sometimes it happens that the game is not compatible on the system that you are using. And now the thing here is that I really want to know the specification of the computer system that you have. And once the specifications are known to me then I can help you to solve the problem that you are getting. So I hope that you will reply me soon by mentioning your specifications which will really help me to get a solution.

Well as said by you that you need the specification of the system that I am using then the below mentioned are the some please have go at it:
    • Windows XP x64
    • Core i7 Processor
    • 4GB Ram
    • ATI Radeon HD4850 PCIe

Well and one more thing that I would like to mention here is that I have attempted a Re-install of Alien Breed: Impact but the same thing didn’t helped me.

It must be said that Alien Breed: Impact serious lack of pace during the first three levels (six total) and the action is actually quite rare as it strives to run in all directions on board a ship where nothing works properly. Never expect to multiply the return trips in labyrinthine levels because the door to open for advance explode before you can reach it, because the ventilation system jam at the last moment because it will go activate a switch at the other end of the vessel to open the track, because the elevator will crash etc.

Well according to the information provided to me I guess the system is not compatible for the game that you are trying to install and if the graphic card is updated then I guess there might be a problem with the setup file that you are using to install on the system. I hope that doing the same will definitely that is checking out for the latest and the updated gaming setup and then install it on the system. I am sure that installing the game will allow you to play the game