Thread: Worms World Party versus Worms Armageddon

Worms World Party versus Worms Armageddon

Because Worms for the XBox 360, I am a huge fan of the series. Because of this I think to purchase either Worms World Party or Worms Armageddon. I want to know what is your opinion for me which one I should to purchase. I don’t have any idea about that the both games are run fine on Windows XP or not. Another thought is the graphics: Are there any differences between the PC-edition and the PlayStation One-versions (separately from the higher resolution of the PC-version)? Thanks for your advices.

re: Worms World Party versus Worms Armageddon

WWP (“Worms World Party”) is newer than WA (“Worms Armageddon”) and has a some extra features, such as “Worm Pot” (it change certain settings of the game) and a mission creator. On the other hand, Worms Armageddon is presently being patched (now Beta patches are available also) so as it will have a lot the similar features as “Worms World Party”. WA has a larger online group of people than Worms World Party. Worms World Party will run on Win XP with no patch, but you will require downloading a patch for Worms Armageddon to work on XP, and to play online. There is the Worms Battle set available which has Worms2, Worms Armageddon and Worms World Party in it.

Hello friend, I like worms series and I am also big fan of it. I have both Worms World Party and Worms Armageddon and for me these both are working fine. I have windows vista you can play online also. I would like to suggest you that you can purchase Worms 2, Worms World Party & Worms Armageddon and Worms 3D the entire together for simply under £10 in the UK. You have no reason not to choose 'em all up at that cost. I hope this is better for you.

Hello to all, when I read your post about Worms World Party verses Worms Armageddon then I am wondering if someone asked this type of question. If you have confusion between these two so don’t worry about it, it is very simple question. Generally both are pretty good and both are running on win XP but if you asked me to selection then my vote goes to Worms World Party because it has some extra feature then Worms Armageddon. Of course, because it is latest edition.

Hi, I have some suggestion for you. First I want to tell you that I am not use Worms World Party yet so that’s why I do not have any idea about Worms World Party so I cannot comment on this. But I have Worms Armageddon on my windows XP it is running assume on it. And don’t worry about the graphics. You get similar graphics such as video play station on your computer. If you want it then you can buy it easily on the net.