Thread: Need worms on my Android phone

Need worms on my Android phone

Hello friends actually the thing here is that I am using the android mobile phone and I need the worms game on the mobile phone that I am using. So please let me know how can I get the same and from where. Now I want the specific information for the game and also the performance for the game. Is there is anyone playing the game if yes then please let me know how it is going since the android platform is gaining lots of attraction day by day.

Re: Need worms on my Android phone

The goal games worms is to eradicate all those who are not in your team. For that you have in games worms, weapons of all kinds: bazooka, grenade, gun .The difficulty of these games is to properly adjust your shot depending on terrain and wind to reach your target or your target by as much damage as possible. I am sure that you will like the game and it will surely give you an exciting experience.

The online game Worms is a version of the proposed strategy game Worms type of war with tanks. The original Worms game being licensed, we opted to offer the same type of game where he is to destroy the enemy tank with a lot of strategy. Our Free Online allows you to play online for free as you want to play online free quality here as the Game Worms Free Online. Our game of Worms with tanks online is completely free, so you can play this game Worms free online freely as long as you want.

Worms is the first game based on the license of the same name the precursor of the worms in some way-mania. Team 17 makes this a very good game that tape many players on the planet. You will find in the index dedicated to the game tests, but also images of the demos, patches, videos, backgrounds Worms for any first name. Worms Reinforcements is a simple add-on to Worms first name. The latter is indispensable in order to run this add-on. We offer a small article on the additions it makes to Worms on a phone and a few illustrations. I hope that this will surely

Without doubt one of the best ever created Worms; Worms Armageddon is released on no less than 5 media the Play station 1 to the PC via the Dreamcast, N64 and Game Boy Color! Both say that the form of the game is very complete Tests, images, backgrounds, videos and more. Worms Armageddon is a very good game, it starts with just a small 8 / 10 for Nintendo 64 version and 8.5 for the test PC. You with these tests, images, funds, downloads and many other things above. And you will ask if the game is available for the android phones then yes it surely does.

jennyjohnson Guest

Android is a Google open source platform for mobile phones. It is a Linux based operating system. Android is a software application for mobile devices. I bought Samsung Galaxy mobile phone which provides Android operating system.