Thread: Crysis 2: Unable to get any server

Crysis 2: Unable to get any server

Hello. I post a new thread because I have not found any thread regarding my particular problem. My friend is not able to get any servers in this from few days. So he is not accepting invitations and also not able to invite others. He also has a ping of 150 ms. For me everything works "beautifully". Can there be in it? Why not Steam will update the game? "This game keep up to date" option is set. We also have the time. Blob files in the Steam folder is deleted, but that has not helped anything. What should we do so it works again again.

Re: Crysis 2: Unable to get any server

I think in this you have some kind of issue which is related to the firewall program installed on the system. And in this if you set the high privacy settings so I do not think that you are going to get this kind of matter in your case. I think because of that only you are going to get this kind of issue and you are not able to connect to the server and because of that only you are going through this kind of matter. Actually the normal job of the firewall is to obstruct the normal connection to the other unauthorized servers. So you just turn off this I am sure that you will be able to get fix for your issue.

I think that it is happening because of you are not able to get the proper internet connection. I think in this may be you are getting constantly internet connection from the ISP so to fix this you have to confirm this from the modem which is getting all the lights glowing correctly, since if there will be any case in which if you will be not able to get the connection correctly so you will have to ensure first and see if the whole thing is perfect or not.

In this there is one more solution for which you can go but you go for this after trying the solution which is given above. And in this solution you have to clear all the browsing history and yeah also clear the cache and then you check that whether you are able to get the server listed in the server list after that. And in this what I think if the cache and also the browsing history so because of that you are getting this kind of issues in your case. And because of that you are not able to connect to the server.

The solution which Is given above I agree with that but you can also go for this solution. In this you have to try to attach to the server along with different browser and observe that you are able to get the server listed in order to get connected with your friends or not. And also remember that if your issue get fixed after trying this then I think that it is happening because of the browser issue.