Thread: Crysis 2 demo flickering with Evga Sli motherboard

Crysis 2 demo flickering with Evga Sli motherboard

I had brought the demo version of this Crysis 2 game and was playing the game easily with no problems at all, the graphics, sound and almost everything was perfect until when I decided to change the motherboard and found out that when I inserted this new Evga Sli motherboard on my system, I was getting this some flickering on the screen when I tried to play this Crysis 2 demo version of the game on my modified system, this was not the case earlier so can someone help me to know that what could be the problem and how shall I look to overcome it.

Re: Crysis 2 demo flickering with Evga Sli motherboard

Dude first of all if you have got the motherboard replaced in your cabinet then you might have even got the drivers CD with this new motherboard as well and so I would want that you make use of that CD and install all the drivers that are necessary for this the system. Do not look to install the driver of the previous version of the board nor even look to download from the internet, you must always look to install with the help of the drivers CD that you have got along with the motherboard.

Hey which kind of a graphics card are you currently making use of as it is always necessary that the graphics card that you are making use of should always be compatible with the motherboard that you are using, since you have replaced the motherboard so what I would suggest that you should even look to get a completely new version of the graphics card as well which you think will go handsomely with the motherboard of yours.

After getting the new motherboard mounted on your system, have you tried running other games beside the Crysis 2 or even look to run all the other media as well on your system as what I feel that if you are not able to run the other game or media as well with the system of your then ultimately you are not going to get the Crysis 2 game to be played as well. This could be due to changes in the operating system or the file system that would not allow you any applications to run on your system.

Dude have you checked out that the monitor is properly connected with all its plugs and cables are perfectly attached with the cpu. The reason why I am asking you this is that the flickering problem could usually due to the loose in the connection and that is why you are having the flickering kind of a problem with the screen, so make sure that each and every connection is up to the mark and fitted properly.