Thread: Unable to connect to ranked servers in Crysis 2

Unable to connect to ranked servers in Crysis 2

Guys I am facing a problem with this Crysis 2 game as I have found that I am not able to connect to the ranked servers as I would have done when compared to the unranked servers, the thing is that whenever I would connect to any of the ranked server the game would not start at all, and I find that we would always found to left alone in the lobby and the game would not start from there at all, so can someone help me to know that what would be the problem and how would I be able to sort it out,

Re: Unable to connect to ranked servers in Crysis 2

Dude if you are completely not able to connect to the server then please check that the firewall settings is proper such that it is kept as minimum as possible so as to avoid any kind of a distraction when connected to some other kind of a server. Also if you are getting the game to connected to the other server but not able to play the game than I think that this could be due to the problem with the game.

This kind of a wired problem was even happening with the demo version of the game as most of my friends were not able to connect to the ranked server, although they would easily connect to the un ranked server so what I think that this is a sure shot problem with the game itself such that there could be some of the unresolved bugs in the game which would be unresolved by the developers and that is why we all facing this problem when playing in multimode. This has to be taken to the company so that they know what is going on with their product.

I am also facing the same problem with the Crysis 2 game as I found out that I was not able to connect to the ranked server at all, I would have always see to it that all the firewall settings are perfect and I have even looked to connect it through by keeping the firewall off but then also I am not able to connect to the server to play the game so can someone help me to provide the exact and the accurate solutions for the same.

Dude I have come to know that why you all are facing this problem of unable to play the game even after successfully connecting to server, what I think that the reason why you are unable to do play the game and are just sitting in the lobby is because you might require some what six player so to get the game started and till you don’t fulfill this criteria you will not be able to play the game so make sure that there are at least six or more player to9 play the game.