Thread: Crysis 2 would always prompt for activation code

Crysis 2 would always prompt for activation code

Guys I have got this new Crysis 2 downloaded from the steam and even after I have installed the game with the help of the registration key I find that I am unable to start the game to play. As soon as I insert the key of the game and hit on enter I get the message that the activation is successful but there after the wizard gets closed and when I open it again so as to play the game, it again prompts for the activation code, now this is happening very often and I am not able to play the game so can someone suggest me that what would be the problem.

Re: Crysis 2 would always prompt for activation code

Are you having all the necessary configuration that is required to play the game effectively on your system, since it could be possible that you are not having eth minimum configuration that is required to play the game and that is why you are facing this kind of a repeated activation requests, so one of the thing that you must check before playing this game is that you have got all the necessary configuration that is required to play this game easily.

If you have got various user account installed onto your system then I would want to suggest you that you should try to install this game by logging into the administrator account and then see if you are able to get this game to run successfully from there since there would be a possibility that some of the activity might have been banned from with the help of a normal user and that is you are facing this unusual problem.

It could be possible that since you have downloaded the game from the steam so it would have been possible that the game might have been corrupted and that is why you are facing this problem of repeated activation of the code. Try to download again if possible, or you can even share the game CD from any of your friend who might be having the original version of the game CD and then see if you are able to install it on your system or not.

Guys I was also facing the same problem and after I have done installing the game I found out that there was this some kind of a unusual repeated activation for the game and even after doing the same I found out that I was not able to get this game activated so what I did is that I exchanged the CD that I had brought from the store and replaced it with the fresh copy and I found that it did the trick for me after reinstalling it, so you must also do the same in order to play the game.