Thread: Crysis 2 Crashing to Desktop in Multiplayer Mode

Crysis 2 Crashing to Desktop in Multiplayer Mode

Hello friends I have purchased this new Crysis 2 game CD just few days back and I have already started to get so many problem with this as I have come to know that while I play the game in Multiplayer Mode connecting to other server with my friends, the game would run for 5 to 10 minutes and then suddenly gets crashed. Although if I play the game in single player mode than it would run easily but when I try to play the game in multiplayer mode it is crashing every instant so can someone help me to know what could be the possibility of it.

Re: Crysis 2 Crashing to Desktop in Multiplayer Mode

If you are unable to let the game continue with the Multiplayer mode that is if you are unable to get the get the game to continue for more then 10 minutes while connected to the other server so what I think that there could be some kind of a internet connection problem on your system that is not allowing you to get the game to run. Check out whether you are constantly getting the internet so as to remain active on the server.

Try to use the patcher of the game and see if you are able to get the game to run perfectly after you have successfully patched the game. It can be possible that there could be a problem with either the game or can even be with the server, so try to patch and then see what happens. Also, it is well recommended that you even try to run the game with the help of a different browser.

Reinstall the game and see if you are able to overcome the problem since even after doing all of the above still you are unable to overcome the problem then what I would suggest that you will have to try reinstalling the game in the hope that there would be a possibility to overcome the crashing problem with the game and you will get to play the game effectively in all the mode without facing any kind of a glitch.

Guys this is a genuine problem with the Crysis 2 game as while I was playing the demo version of the game I have come to know that the game was even crashing in the Multiplayer mode over there as well, now with so many of you are even facing the same problem playing the game with the original version so what I think that there is a certainty that the game has not been coded with the correct intuition and might be having some kind of a bug inside it that is responsible for this crashing.