Thread: Crysis 2 : Servers not showing up to join friends

Crysis 2 : Servers not showing up to join friends

Hello friends I have brought this new Crysis 2 game from the store as soon as I heard that there was this new game that have been released in the market. Now after purchasing this game I have found that even after successfully installing the game with the help of the key, though I am able to play the game easily in the single player mode, but when it comes to multiplayer I have found out that the server is not coming up in the list in order to help get connected to my friends, so can someone help me to know that how will I be able to get rid of this problem as I am eagerly waiting for the playing in a multimode.

Re: Crysis 2 : Servers not showing up to join friends

Dude if you have got the firewall program installed on the system of yours and if it is having a really good high privacy settings for the same, so you will not be able to connect to the other server easily as the job of the firewall is to obstruct the normal connection to the other unauthorized servers, so if you can get the firewall to turn off or remove from the system than please do the same as it will help to connect to the server easily.

Check if you have got the internet connection proper that is it you are constantly getting the internet connection from the ISP, to do this you will have to make sure that the modem is getting all the lights glowing properly, since there could be case that you will not be able to get the internet connection properly so you will have to check the connection first and see if everything is perfect or not.

What you must do is that you should try and clear all the browsing history along with the cache and then see if you are able to get the server listed in the server list after that, what I think that if cache and the browsing history gets full so it will surely cause some kind of problem connecting to the server, so make sure that you have got all the cache and the history erased before trying to connect to the server.

Dude try to connect to the server with the help of a different browser and then see if you can get the server listed in order to get connected with your friends. See if changing the browser does the trick for you as it can be possible that there could be problem with the browser which is not allowing you to connect to the server properly.