Thread: I did the pre order on EADM but still can’t get my CRYSIS 2

I did the pre order on EADM but still can’t get my CRYSIS 2

Steam friends are playing the game, and my Crysis 2 is not yet in the EA Download Manager to preload. There is no advantage of buying Steam EA Download Manager when kids are first! What is the problem with it? EA Download Manager is from EA; Crysis 2 is too from EA but STEAM in the first place? The date of my Crysis 2 on my EA Download Manager is 03/23/11 this is what shame and frustrating. Anyone have this type of problem? Please if anyone here get any idea or any way out solution for this than please provide me.

Re: I did the pre order on EADM but still can’t get my CRYSIS 2

What a waste of time and money! I do not like to order from steam because you use their brainless software, but if that's what it takes to play a game on the day of departure I will. I have been in contact with the CS and if you do not hear in one hour I'm canceling and buy elsewhere! What region are you? For the U.S. The rumor is that is supposed to be 10:00 am PST. To be about 15 minutes. The EADM always seems to go by the PST, I think because of the location of their servers in this area (continental U.S.).

I just got my Limited Edition Bonus Code in my email too. Not sure, but in Mexico can have free time differently. You may be pulling the game from a different server EADM in the U.S. I'm not sure if. I can say that when you receive the download will take time. At least mine. I think everyone here is trying to download at the same time, not to mention that the download size may be large.

Here I also wish to add something in this case. Someone here talks about something like salesmanship, so I also have agreed with this, this is not good salesmanship. Also I have to express my disappointment that I have to wait to get my digital download until the 25th I might add, because I live in Norway. Its digital, it should arrive as soon as launched, EA please stop this kind of twaddle regionist and allow the release of digital download to be global.

I have to say I was surprised and disappointed by the way EA and EADM software works with pre-orders. I asked for help twice this week to make sure that we definitely have a presale as other than original my email and a page with an error in it, really had no idea what was happening. I was over the moon and partially sighted with relief, finally, when at 5 pm GMT got an email with my limited edition code and a code of Crysis. Is it really that hard to code on an icon on the presale for EADM software, perhaps with an ETA for when activated.

This is my first digital pre through EA Store and I have to say I am disappointed; digital surely must be an added benefit of a boxed copy. Not only benefit from EA on charging the same price as a boxed copy, but do not provide a preload in a high-profile statement is a bit irresponsible on behalf of EA, especially given the fact that delivery game itself is based largely consumer broadband speed (some places in the UK is still quite terrible - I would be furious if it had bog standard broadband since the game would have most of the weekend to download if no benefit had been lucky enough to infinite service BT) Most unsatisfactory is that Steam users appear to be able to access the game and now we have to stay until midnight, all I wish to perform is download so you can play tomorrow.